B&B Set Visit Offered in Auction!
Attention Soaps.com readers and fans of The Bold and the Beautiful! CharityFolks.com is hosting a fabulous online auction right now geared specifically to you! Offered by (with 80% of proceeds benefiting) the ACLU of Southern California, is a set visit to The Bold and the Beautiful!
The winner and one guest will enjoy a personally guided tour of “the most watched daytime drama in the world!” An entire hour will be spent backstage at B&B, meeting the stars of the show as they tape at Television City in Hollywood. You’ll get an inside look at how the series is produced and be given an opportunity to have your photo taken with one of your favorite stars! The lucky winner will even get to check out the amazing make-up and costume departments!
Also included in the winner’s package is a gift box containing the following items:
• The Bold and The Beautiful 20th Anniversary CD Case
• Jack Wagner CD: Dancing in the Moonlight
• The Many Faces of Sally Spectra Fan – with reproduced Darlene Conley Signature!
• The Bold and The Beautiful T-Shirt in Black – Size Women’s XL
• The Bold and The Beautiful Straw Mat with red trim
• The Bold and The Beautiful Heart Boxer Shorts- Size Women’s XL
• The Bold and The Beautiful black canvas tote bag
The auction winner can schedule their set tour anytime before the end of March 2008, although the date will have to be approved by B&B producers. As of this posting, the bidding was up to $750, with the auction set to close on January 3rd, 2008 at 6:00 PM EST. Interested Soaps.com readers should hurry to take advantage of this exciting opportunity! For full details, terms, and/or to place a bid visit CharityFolks.com. Also, feel free to visit ACLU.org for further information as to where the proceeds will go! Good luck and have fun!