The Bold and the BeautifulComings & Goings
**Please be aware we have a link-only policy.**
Missed the show? Read The Bold and the Beautiful Daily Recaps.
* Kim Matula will exit B&B as Hope Logan, as the actress has decided to pursue other opportunities. Her last airdate is December 12, according to Soap Opera Digest.
* Patty Dyrdek, mother of professional skateboarder, Rob Dyrdek, portrays Robin, a Spencer employee on November 25.
* Raphael Thompson debuts as new Forrester Creations employee, Matt, starting November 20.
* Fred Willard returns as John Forrester on Monday November 3.
* Hunter Tylo appears as Taylor on November 5, 12, and 24.
* Schae Harrison is back as Darla’s ghost on November 5.
* Kelly Kruger returns as publicist, Eva, on November 10, 12, and 13.
* Dutch entertainer Ferry Doedens guest stars as a Forrester Creations PR person in November. He joined Scott Clifton, Ashleigh Brewer, Kim Matula, and Darin Brooks in scenes that were shot in Amsterdam during the first week of October.
* Jason Downs plays a hotel desk clerk on November 10.
* Sean Smith, a JPI photographer in real life, appears as a photographer on the Forrester Creations International shoot beginning November 12.
* Y&R’s Judith Chapman appears on B&B as her character Gloria on November 20 when she attends a fashion show.
* Katherine Kelly Lang has left B&B for several months to do “Dancing With the Stars Italy.”
Sunday, November 23rd, 2014