Guiding LightComings & Goings
As of June 2011, Soaps.com has been actively writing news again for “Guiding Light,” along with a few nostalgic pieces. Read new Guiding Light news here.
For more interesting news, gossip and spoilers, bookmark Soaps.com Latest News.
For all of the above and more, go to Soaps.com Latest News.
* Lisa Brown (Nola), Carey Cromelin (Wanda), Morgan Englund (Dylan), Melissa Hayden (Bridget), Maureen Garrett (Holly), Jay Hammer (Fletcher), David Andrew Macdonald (Edmund), Peter Simon (Ed), Nancy St. Alban (Michelle), Paul Anthony Stewart (Danny) and Krista Tesreau (Mindy) will all be making appearances during the final week of the show.
* Kevin Collins will be appearing as Dr. Brandon on August 24. He’ll be examining.
* Jay Hammer returns as Fletcher Reade on September 17.
* Jessica Leccia will be back as Natalia on August 17.
* Dorothy Lyman will be appearing as Joanne on Monday August 3.
* Alexa Kaplan will be playing Sarah, Jonathan and Lizzie’s three year old daughter.
* Lisa Brown will be returning as Nola on September 14.
* One Life to Live has made it clear that they won’t be letting former Ross Marler, Jerry Ver Dorn, return for the finale.
* Morgan Englund will be returning to the role of Dylan Lewis on September 14. Englund was last seen in Springfield 2006.
* Melissa Hayden will be back as Bridget on September 14. Read more here.
* Michelle Ray Smith will return as Ava Peralta on Friday July 24.
* Maureen Garrett will be back as Holly this August 26. Read more here.
* Tom Pelphrey (Jonathan) will be back on August 5.
* Fiona Hutchison will be back as the ghost of Jenna Bradshaw on Wednesday July 29 Wednesday and Thursday August 13.
* Gina Tognoni shot her last episode on June 26. Read more here.
* James Biberi will be helping out Jeffrey and Dinah when he plays Grieci on Friday, June 19.
* Tom Cleary will be appearing as Kenneth on June 10. He’ll have some shocking news for Jeffrey and Josh.
* Paul Lazar will be trying ti help Remy out when he appears as Doyle on Wednesday, June 3.
* Robert Eli will be showing up as Fogarty and causing some problems for Bill on Tuesday, May 26.
* Mark Elliot Wilson will be appearing as Detective Drummond on Tuesday, May 26
* Krista Tesreau will be back as Mindy on July 2.
* Alex Draper will play Mr. Newton, an investor who has dealings with James on Thursday, May 21.
* Peter Simon will be returning as Ed Bauer this June. You can read more here.
* Former Tammy Winslow Randall, Stephanie Gatschet, is headed to All My Children.
* Peter Francis James will be reprising the role of Clayton Boudreau beginning Tuesday, May 12. You can read more here.
* Tom Pelphrey will be returning as Jonathan Randall this summer. Read more here.
* David Leonard will be playing a bartender on Monday, May 4
* Jeremy Palko will be playing Jackie, a boy who befriends Ashlee, on April 30 to Friday, May 1.
* It has been reported that Paul Anthony Stewart will be returning as Danny Santos. Read more here. Nancy St. Alban will also be returning as Michelle. Look for them on July 2.
* BethAnn Bonner, best known for her role as Talia Sahid on One Life to Live, will be traveling to Springfield as Natasha. Read more about it here. She will be arriving on screen on June 2 accompanied by Cyrus.
Wednesday, September 9th, 2009