Guiding LightComings & Goings
* Peter Francis James will be reprising the role of Clayton Boudreau beginning Tuesday, May 12
* Tom Pelphrey will be returning as Jonathan Randall this summer. Read more here.
* David Leonard will be playing a bartender on Monday, May 4
* Reporter Dewayne Bevil will be playing a ticket-taker who welcomes Bill and Lizzie to Universal Studios on Monday, April 27.
* Jeremy Palko will be playing Jackie, a boy who befriends Ashlee, on April 30 to Friday, May 1.
* It has been reported that Paul Anthony Stewart will be returning as Danny Santos. Read more here. Nancy St. Alban will also be returning as Michelle.
* Kate Turnbull will be playing Clarice, the officer from Child Protective
Services who has been assigned to Henry’s case. You’ll see her on Thursday April 23 and Friday April 24.
* Jayne Houdyshell will play Judge Burslem on Friday April 24. She will be deciding the fate of Henry.
* Zuzanna Szadkowski will play Sister Angelica, a Bosnian nun who has some shocking news for Dinah on Thursday April 23 and Friday April 24.
* Kim Allen is back as Lara on April 15.
* Bailey Hanks will appear as Amy, the governor’s daughter, on Wednesday April 8 and Thursday, April 9.
* Jon Ecklund will play Dr. Fletcher on Wednesday April 1. He’ll be there to help Reva deliver her baby.
* Gil Rodgers will return as Hawk Shayne on Friday April 3. He’ll be on hand for the birth of Reva’s baby.
* Chase and Trever Tonon will be playing Reva and Jeffrey’s new son beginning on Friday April 3.
* On Friday, March 27, Kit Flanagan will be playing the judge presiding over Phillip’s case.
* Krista Sutton will be playing a nun named Ann a nun on Monday, March 30. Olivia visits her to get some answers.
* Ian and Chad Chlebowski will make their first appearance as Marina and Mallet’s adopted newborn, Henry Cooper Camaletti, on Tuesday, March 17.
* Fiona Hutchsion will be back as Jenna Bradshaw on Tuesday, March 17 and Wednesday, March 18.
If you’ve ever wanted to appear on the show, check this out.
* Bailey Hanks, the winner of MTV’s “Legally Blonde The Musical: The Search for Elle Woods,” will be playing Amy, the Governor’s daughter on Wednesday, April 8 and Thursday, April 9.
* Tracey B Wilson will be playing Jean, the bartender at Farley’s. She’ll be welcoming Olivia to ‘Ladies Night’ on Wednesday, March 11.
* Rose Courtney will be playing Reva’s birthing instructor, Janice, on Thursday, March 12.
* John Rothman will be returning as Judge Greene. He’ll be taking over Reva and Jeffrey’s case on Friday, March 13.
* Tyra Colar will return as Leah Bauer on Friday, March 13.
* Zack Conroy will be joining the cast as James Spaulding on April 8. Read more here.
* Paul Fitzgerald will be returning as Dr. Colin McCabe on March 4.
* Lev Gorn and Uma Incrocci will be playing Mr. and Mrs. Kovac, a Bosnian couple who Mallet and Dinah get tangled up with on March 4.
* Gordana Rashovich will play Mrs. Dovic, a Bosnian orphanage director, on Friday February 27.
* Paul Rolfes will be playing Phillip’s attorney, Randall, on Monday March 3.
* Gil Rogers will be returning as Hawk on February 25.
* Mark Schlereth will be back as Roc Hoover. Jeffrey brings him to town to trail Jeffrey on Wednesday February 11.
* Krista Tesreau will be returning as Mindy Lewis is early March. More here. Look for her on Friday March 6, Monday March 9 and Tuesday March 1.
Thursday, May 7th, 2009