Nina Reeves Clay Cassadine (Past) (as played by Michelle Stafford on General Hospital)
* Daughter of Madeline Reeves.
* Was married to Dr. Silas Clay when she was injected with an overdose of antidepressants that put her in a coma for 20 years.
* Wealthy, she put Silas through medical school.
* Silas cheated on her with Ava Jerome.
* Was believed to be pregnant when she went into the coma.
* At one time was being held in the same hospital as Jason Morgan after he was thought to be dead.
Cynthia Watros (June 17, 2019 - present)
Michelle Stafford (May 1, 2014 - June 12, 2019)
Nina Reeves Clay first arrived through recollections of her husband, Dr. Silas Clay. He loved Nina, who had put him through medical school, but he cheated on her with Ava Jerome. Shortly after, Nina was injected with an overdose of antidepressants and went into a coma. The source of the injection is still unknown.
Her mother Madeline Reeves arrived in Port Charles shortly after Nina's brother James Reeves was hired at PCPD to investigate Silas for Nina's attempted murder. It was later revealed that James was not Nina's brother, but rather her cousin.
At first Madeline told everyone that Nina was dead and was arrested for her murder.
On May 1, 2014, Nina woke up from her coma in an undisclosed location and called out for Silas.
Dr. Silas Clay (married)