Naomi Dreyfus (as played by Robin Riker on General Hospital)
* Wife of Raymond Berlin, whose Ponzi scheme bilked millions.
* Mother of Hayden Barnes, who was born Rachel Berlin.
* Insisted she had nothing to do with her imprisoned husband's crimes.
* Arrived unannounced at Wyndemere on June 3, 2016.
* Has a broken relationship with her daughter for turning Raymond in to the feds.
* Offered to get the feds off Hayden's back in exchange for a diamond necklace. Hayden swore the diamonds were with her thought-dead husband Nik.
* Seemed to know Elizabeth Webber or the Webber name upon meeting her.
Robin Riker (June 3, 2016 - present)
Naomi Dreyfus arrived in Port Charles on June 3, 2016. The wife of despised Raymond Berlin, whose Wall Street Ponzi scheme stole millions of dollars from people arrived at Wyndemere to the total surprise of her daughter Hayden Barnes, who was in the midst of a crisis as her husband Nikolas Cassadine was feared dead.
Naomi insisted she had nothing to do with her imprisoned husband's crimes but her relationship with Hayden was non-existent because she had been the one to turned Raymond in to the feds. Still, Naomi offered to get the feds off Hayden's back in exchange for a diamond necklace that Raymond had hidden from the authorities. Hayden insisted the diamonds were with her thought-dead husband Nik but Naomi didn't buy it.
When Naomi caught Hayden fighting with Elizabeth Webber, she seemed to recognize the Webber name upon meeting her.
Hayden Barnes (daughter)