Dr. Lainey Winters (as played by Kent King on General Hospital)
* Marital Status - Single.
* Played an integral part in Carly Corinthos's recovery after she suffered a nervous breakdown.
* Helped care for victims during the Port Charles train crash and the Encephalitis outbreak.
* Took on the not so easy case of therapist for mob boss Sonny Corinthos.
* Before living in Port Charles, Lainey spent an undisclosed amount of time in a sanitarium.
* Her relationship with Justus Ward was cut short after Justus was murdered by Manny Ruiz.
* Lainey struggled with mourning the man she never had the chance to fall in love with.
Kent King (2005)
One of Lainey's first cases was helping Carly Corinthos recover from her breakdown. Since that time, she's been the resident therapist for anyone needing her help.
Lainey began dating Justice Ward, but when she started breaking dates with him, he assumed she was seeing someone else. When he followed her one night, he discovered it was her father. Lainey confided that her dad had Alzheimer's and she was his caretaker. Justice was supportive and they continued dating. Unfortunately, before their romance fully blossomed, Justice's association with Sonny Corinthos put Justice in harm's way and he was killed by Manny Ruiz.
Justice Ward (deceased)
Roger Winters (father)