Claudette Beaulieu (as played by Bree Williamson on General Hospital)
* Was first mentioned by her ex-husband Nathan West while he was on pain medication.
* Married Nathan to get a green card, but he fell in love with her.
* Cheated on Nathan with Griffin Munro, which ended her marriage.
* Arrived in Port Charles on July 5, 2016 under the name CJ Bolland.
* Hired by Maxie Jones to do graphic design at Crimson magazine.
* Was being investigated by Curtis Ashford for Nathan's sister, Nina West.
Bree Williamson (July 5, 2016 - present)
Claudette Beaulieu was first mentioned by her ex-husband Nathan West while he was on pain medication following a shooting. When questioned about the slip by his fiancée Maxie Jones, Nathan initially lied until eventually confessing that he had married Claudette, a Canadian, so she could get her green card. Nathan fell in love with Claudette, but she had cheated on him throughout their marriage. When Nathan came home drunk one night he caught Claudette in bed with her lover Griffin Munro and shot him, though he did not know who he shot. It was also the end of their marriage.
Claudette arrived in Port Charles on July 5, 2016 under the name CJ Bolland and was immediately hired by a very impressed Maxie to do graphic design at Crimson magazine. But when Maxie found out who Claudette really was she searched her hotel room looking for information. There, she ran into Curtis Ashford who was also investigating Claudette for Nathan's sister, Nina West. Meanwhile, Claudette told Nathan that she regretted ever cheating on him, and that he was the best thing to ever happen to her. In response he demanded she quit her job with Maxie, tell him who he shot and leave Port Charles at once.