Dario Hernandez (as played by Jordi Vilasuso on Days of Our Lives)
* Dario is the brother of Ari, Gabi and Rafe Hernandez.
* Once stole Gabi's earrings.
* Had issues with the law.
* Fell for Melanie Jonas.
* Was transferred to Titan in Argentina.
* Left Titan and was found tending bar in California February 2016.
* Returned to Salem.
* Started to forgive his father for abandoning them and started a new company, GDR, with him, as well as running TBD.
* Fell for Abigail Deveraux and while she and Chad DiMera were separated, he lied that he was being deported and asked her to marry him so he could stay in Salem.
Jordi Vilasuso (February 19, 2016 - present)
Francisco San Martin (March 2, 2011 - September 19, 2011)
Dario Hernandez arrived in Salem on March 2, 2011. A small-time thief, he spied on Will Horton giving Gabi Hernandez expensive earrings and later stole them from her purse while she was at the pub, then stole a necklace from Melanie Jonas. He was really in town to investigate the murder of Arianna Hernandez, his sister.
He had friction with Melanie right away but they grew close while working on the case together. He helped her clean up the scene when Brady Black assaulted EJ DiMera, and Brady offered him a job at Titan Industries. Brady really only wanted Dario away from Melanie and assigned him to work with the hardest boss, but Dario excelled at his job. He was rewarded with a promotion to Argentina and was forced to say goodbye to Melanie when he moved in the fall of 2011.
Dario reappeared tending bar in California in February 2016. Brady stumbled upon him accidentally while looking for a woman he had seen in his dreams, Summer. When Dario heard that Daniel Jonas had died his thoughts immediately turned to Melanie, though he exchanged some flirty banter with Nicole Walker. Dario returned to Salem and urged Summer to work a con on her mother, Maggie Kiriakis, so they could finally stop doing cons and live the good life. Summer wasn't so sure she was up for it. Dario heard from his brother Rafe that their father, Eduardo, was in town and visited him in the hospital. Eduardo was shot but healing nicely. Dario told his old man to get out of town and stay gone, after all his years of abandonment.
Melanie Jonas (dated)