Uri Koslov (as played by Martin Harvey on All My Children)
* Runs the sex trafficking operation that kidnapped Cassandra Foster from the airport.
* Was prepared to start a turf war with Billy Clyde Tuggle.
* Killed his brother Vlad to fake his own death.
* Blackmailed Jesse Hubbard into framing Zach Slater for his own murder.
* Wears a custom-made medallion around his neck with only two others like it - one for his brother Vlad and the other for his father.
Martin Harvey (May 7, 2013 – present)
Uri was first seen onscreen warning his brother Vlad not to touch the merchandise in reference to Cassandra Foster, whom they kidnapped from the airport for their sex trafficking business.
When Uri realized that Cassandra's stepfather, Jesse Hubbard, was the chief of police of Pine Valley, he knew he had to get rid of her. He dumped Cassandra's beaten and drugged body on the floor of the Hubbard's home. He then faked his own death, and in order to keep Jesse under his thumb, got him to incriminate his friend Zach Slater for his murder.
FBI Agent Lea Marquez figured out what happened and tried to track Uri down by his custom-made medallion.
Vlad Koslov (brother - deceased)