Marissa Tasker Chandler (past) (as played by Brittany Allen on All My Children)
* Marissa's parents were killed in an auto accident.
* Discovered that Krystal and David are her bio-parents, and Babe was her twin sister.
* Married JR Chandler and helped him beat cancer.
* Passed the law exam.
* Slept with Scott Chandler.
* Left JR and after a nasty battle, relented and petitioned the court for joint custody of AJ.
* After becoming a lawyer took on Scott's case to get him out of jail.
Brittany Allen (Tuesday April 21, 2009 - December 21, 2010)
Krystal found Marissa working at a massage parlor. The law student had just lost her parents and Krystal managed to get her fired; the two were arrested in a raid on the massage parlor before they could leave.
Later, it came out that Krystal and David were Marissa's biological parents and Babe was her twin. Marissa began a life in Pine Valley and went to law school. She flirted with Scott, but ended up marrying JR Chandler and helped him beat cancer.
After JR slept with Annie and Marissa slept with Scott, the couple decided to break up, but were soon engaged in a nasty custody battle over AJ. During this time, she passed the bar exam, began working for Caleb and saw Scott head off to prison for stealing the nanotech project from a deceased Palmer.