The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Watch Episodes Of Y&R Now!

Monday, June 25 2007

Intro screen shot of Y&R! (Soaps.com)
    For those of you who can't view The Young and the Restless at its regular time - maybe you're at work or just not able to fit it into your busy schedule. Well, we have great news for you!

The CBS network is now offering online viewing of your favorite daytime drama - along with other popular CBS shows! All same day shows will be available at the network site each day after 3:00pm!

So whether you need your daily dose of Nick Newman or you need your love-to-hate fix of Gloria Bardwell, wondering what she'll scheme up next, you no longer have to miss out on your favorite soap! Just visit CBS to watch full episodes today!

Don't forgot, for those who can't wait till three, our Y&R editor at Soaps.com offers the fastest Y&R update on the net for our readers viewing pleasure! As always, we look forward to you stopping by and posting a comment or two under the recap!

Posted by mtngirl at Monday, June 25 2007 09:26 AM

This is awesome, I can't tell you how many times we have lost power and I am so crabby without my soap fix. Now I never have to miss out.

Posted by Laura1 at Monday, June 25 2007 09:53 AM

THANK GOODNESS! soapCity used to have this service, but dropped it.

Ditto, mtngirl- nothing is more annoying than to lose electricity at home and miss the soap. It happened to me (again) last Friday, of all days, and donchya know the power went off ONLY during the hour that Y&R is recording on Tivo. Sigh...........

Posted by Luvdasoaps at Monday, June 25 2007 11:49 AM

It works! My tape messed up last week, 18-21 Jun and I'm watching the episodes (without commercials)! Love it!

Posted by LMichelle at Monday, June 25 2007 11:54 AM

This is wonderful!! I hope ABC jumps on the bandwagon!! I travel for work and taping my soaps is beginning to drive me crazy!! I love this!

Posted by litab at Tuesday, June 26 2007 05:09 AM

litab67,

Awesome, It work with my busy schedule. And now, i really don't miss my show everyday, Thanks a million

Posted by whocares101 at Tuesday, June 26 2007 08:08 AM

I just tried watching it here from my desk at work. Apparently, its not for viewers outside of the USA?

Posted by GenieM27 at Tuesday, June 26 2007 11:00 AM

YES, ABC please do the same! That would be awesome!

Posted by beamerfaith at Tuesday, June 26 2007 02:57 PM

Yeah!! I am always getting home to late, just like I did today!!

Posted by Amy_Soaps.com at Wednesday, June 27 2007 03:19 AM

Hi whocares101,

Yes, I believe it's only for US residents.

Sorry,
    Amy

Posted by Fsager at Wednesday, June 27 2007 01:27 PM

Is this service totally free ??