The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Deanna Russo Joins Y&R!

Thursday, June 07 2007

Deanna Russo (CBS
    Actress Deanna Russo has just landed a three-year contract with the number one daytime drama The Young and the Restless to play the new role of Logan - a mysterious doctor! Fans can bet this new addition will interfere in a lot of lives around Genoa City!

Deanna is no stranger to television and has appeared in shows such as CSI: NY, Charmed and Noah Knows Best. Although she just completed her latest movie, Believers, Deanna has also starred in Rest Stop, The Food Chain: A Hollywood Scarytale, A Moment of Clarity, Dirt on Leaves, and Virgins. Her first air date is Monday June 11, 2007!

Soaps.com wants to send a warm welcome to Deanna! We can't wait to see how the character of Logan intertwines with the residents of Genoa City! To learn more about Deanna and her career, please visit her official website at Deanna Russo!

**** To view the great spoilers surrounding Logan's storyline and where she'll fit in, please visit our Y&R Spoilers Page!

As a reminder, please do not discuss spoiler information in the comment section of this news article. Thank you!

Deanna as Logan starting June 11, 2007! (Soaps.com)

Posted by StaceyT at Thursday, June 07 2007 09:36 AM

Wow! Thanks for the update Amy, this new woman might bring some spice to the show I can't wait!!

StaceyT

Posted by YR_GH_ATWT_Lover at Thursday, June 07 2007 12:30 PM

congradulations Deanna Russo! i can't wait to see her on the show!

Posted by CantgetenoughYandR at Thursday, June 07 2007 02:35 PM

Congrats and welcome to Y and R. Nice Website! I am sure you will be able to shake things up around Genoa City! Good Luck.

Posted by vernonda2n1 at Thursday, June 07 2007 09:57 PM

Finaly a new face comes to Genoa City, wow wee!
    I can't wait to Miss Deanna Russo(Dr.Logan)in action.
    Just maybe some folks in Genoa City are in need of a new doctor. Welcome to Y & R Miss Deanna Russo, I'm happy for you.

Posted by NotSoYButStillR at Friday, June 08 2007 07:34 AM

Actually when I first heard this I thought, Y&R doesn't need any new characters right now. But then I thought well they did lose Dru, so the # of women is back to what it was, and Ms. Russo is definately gorgeous. Good luck to her and I hope she keeps things lively.

Posted by creative at Friday, June 08 2007 09:02 AM

Congradulations Deanna Russo welcome to Y&R I'm sure you will shake up things between Sharon and Phyliss. I can't wait.

Posted by john boland at Friday, June 08 2007 09:58 AM

The most piercing green eyes I think I've ever seen. I think I might be comming down with something. I wonder if Dr. Logan would write me a love prescription?

Posted by phickerfan at Friday, June 08 2007 01:21 PM

welcome to Y&R... i know you will love it!!

Posted by Nikki_Leigha at Friday, June 08 2007 05:48 PM

Patty H, GIRL did you see Friday's show?
    My Saturday night fun will be looking into Net. 130
    IM HERE HA HA

Posted by k_ballan at Friday, June 08 2007 07:53 PM

wow thak goodeis theres going be a new woman to being more spice to yR I Love it" from kim post this was at 7:52 pm 2007.