The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Young and the Restless: Q&A Where is Scotty Grainger?

Monday, April 12 2010

Is Scotty Alive?

Soaps.com recently had a reader, Kathy, write in to ask the following Y&R question:

"A co-worker and I have been discussing the whereabouts of Lauren Fenmore's son Scottie and we need you to settle a dispute...she is stating that Scottie is dead and I disagree. I could swear that within the last 6 months to a year that Lauren has taken Fen to see his big brother."

Kathy, Soaps.com can confirm that Scotty Grainger, Lauren's son, is alive and well and living in Toronto, Canada. His father, Scott, however, is deceased. Here's a video clip of Scotty as he appeared on his visit to Genoa City two years ago!

Feel free to use the comment section to share your memories of this storyline with Soaps.com!

Posted by Coastie at Monday, April 12 2010 10:03 AM

Poor Tracey E. Bergmen, the only time that she has a story line it involves near death experiences and the mentioning of Sheila Carter!

Posted by Chrissi_Soaps.com at Monday, April 12 2010 11:09 AM

It's true. I saw him in Toronto yesterday. Muhahaha joking, but this is a great Q&A. Thanks for posting, Candi!! I'd forgotten about this!

Posted by FL senior fan at Monday, April 12 2010 03:17 PM

Wasn't that Shiela as her son's "friend" in the video?

Posted by mawmaw70 at Monday, April 12 2010 03:38 PM

Please, we already have a psycho with another's face being played out in a very tiring manner. Could there not be some-thing better instead of bringing in the same situation. How often does that really happen in a small group of wealthy people with all the same friends.

Posted by shebaluv at Monday, April 12 2010 03:53 PM

Will be interesting to see if he shows up with this story line with lauren

Posted by Roma446 at Monday, April 12 2010 05:14 PM

Writers ARE YOU KIDDING ME? They can put Jenna, Lauren, Daisy, Ryder and Mama Bear in the box and lock them up forever for all I care. Another stupid story line, how insulting to the viewers. I stopped watching for several months and I only came back to see Sharon get her baby back. So I guess I will stop watching again, the story lines are so silly. The keystone cops in GC haven't got one crime solved yet and now I see *spoiler* that Vickie is a suspect... Call detective Chandler Vickie JT can't just take your son that's kidnaping! I fast forward so much of the soap I get about 10min and then I am bored.

Posted by ggmom355 at Monday, April 12 2010 05:32 PM

It would be really nice to have Scotty show up in this story line. Please bring him back

Posted by E.my at Monday, April 12 2010 10:25 PM

right now the show is in the dumpest and it is a shame
    that it the darling of CBS while a good show like
    world is getting cancel

Posted by debrasch1 at Monday, April 12 2010 11:52 PM

I am so frustrated with the idiotic storylines that I feel the need to contact someone/anyone at the show who gives a damn what the viewers think.

Any idea who the appropriate person would be?

Posted by jeremiah at Tuesday, April 13 2010 01:26 AM

Yes, who do we contact about the terrible writing or writers? Do something before rating go down. I stop watching because of this baby things and came back when Sharon's baby was return, but out of here again because of this same old thing of double. No two people are excatly alike and if you really know a person, you will know the difference, Give the viewers some kind of credit, we are not dumb, but very intelligent people and sick of all this nonsense.
    Bye.