The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Sharon Case Ties The Knot!

Wednesday, May 23 2007

Sharon Case (CBS)
    Some couples scream their nuptials from the rooftops while others prefer a more low-keyed affair. Well, The Young and the Restless actress Sharon Case (Sharon Abbott) chose the latter! During the end of April, Sharon and fiancé Sandy Corzine tied the knot in Mexico!

Born in Detroit, Michigan, Sharon relocated to Chatsworth, California and has since been seen in many different daytime dramas, as well as big screen movies. Enjoying everything from shopping to traveling, being a new bride is sure to promise a whole other joy in life.

Although her representative had no comment, Soaps.com respects Sharon's privacy and wishes the newly wedded Mr. & Mrs. Corzine a lifetime of happiness!

Posted by kimyla at Wednesday, May 23 2007 05:02 AM

Congratulations Sharon! I want to wish Sharon all the best in life.

Posted by aym0402 at Wednesday, May 23 2007 07:03 AM

I am glad that Sharon has happiness in real life. Her "character, Sharon" has been through the ringer over the last few years.
    CONGRATULATIONS!

Posted by Chrissi_Soaps.com at Wednesday, May 23 2007 07:27 AM

Congrats to Sharon.

Chrissi
    Editor-in-Chief
    Soaps.com

Posted by Chrissi_Soaps.com at Wednesday, May 23 2007 07:29 AM

I think that the only one who isn't happy about this is my project manager! HAHA!!

:P

Posted by tuffbaby59 at Wednesday, May 23 2007 08:04 AM

message to Sharon...CONGRATULATION...I do admire you for waiting to get married and finding the right man..have a wonderful life...also, you are right..your private life is your business...if you and your husband wabt it told..you guys will tell it.....again CONGRATULATIONS.....Grandma

Posted by Soulsistah at Wednesday, May 23 2007 09:09 AM

I wish you and your new husband a life time of true joy Sharon! I'm very happy for you and so overjoyed that in real life you are living the life of happiness you deserve, which is more than I can say for your poor character on the show!! Congratulations on finding the man of your dreams!! I wish you all the best!!!

Posted by granny46 at Wednesday, May 23 2007 12:42 PM

Congratulations Sharon May God Bless.

Posted by YR_GH_ATWT_Lover at Wednesday, May 23 2007 01:15 PM

Congradulations Sharon Case! I love you as Sharon Newman! You are a phenominal actress and i hope all is well! GOD BLESS!

Posted by Jeanieann at Wednesday, May 23 2007 04:42 PM

Congratuation Sharon !!Im so happy for you.Hope you many many years of happiness.

Posted by sweetliz at Wednesday, May 23 2007 04:51 PM

CONGRADULATIONS girl it is certainly time so when are we going to see a real life little noah or cassie i hope that your real marriage is close to what you an nick was like on the show i admire that match aside from a few good matches for me you and nick was the best it even inspire me to look for that in a man an although we know it is only tv romance let me say this that is a myth because i have me my own tv romance and marriage life going good for u sharon it is time an well deserve tell that husband of yours to treat you right

MORE COMMENTS: 1 2 3 4 » »| page: