The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Young and the Restless: Adam Article Reaction!

Friday, January 29 2010

On today's episode of The Young and the Restless, the latest issue of Restless Style magazine is making the rounds. Check out the reactions of those close to Adam as they read Victor's scathing interview about his son!

Those outside the US can see this clip on our sister site, Soap Opera Fan Blog! What do you think about Victor doing this to his son? Share your thoughts with Soaps.com below!

Posted by 2tgtbt at Friday, January 29 2010 08:56 AM

I don't feel sorry for Adam. He is evil, and He brought this on himself.

Posted by 2tgtbt at Friday, January 29 2010 08:56 AM

I don't feel sorry for Adam. He is evil, and He brought this on himself.

Posted by rubysmom4ever at Friday, January 29 2010 08:57 AM

I still think this is a plan between Victor & Adam! If my father did this I would be out of my mind! Seething with anger! He just brushed it off at this point! On the other hand why would Victor do something like this knowing it could hurt innocent people like his daughters and grandson! But again it is Victor Newman!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Aylisa at Friday, January 29 2010 11:20 AM

Finally,at last Adam is getting what he deserves.And here we go with Sharon again,she just can't seem to pick the right person.I can hadly wait for Adam's evil doings to be
    fully exposed and see how everyone turns against him.Will he go to jail for the Dr's death? or for taking sharon's baby and giving it to ashley? Or will it come out that He made the call to the FTC about Victor when he was hopitalized? Can't wait to see how this all plays out.

Posted by crazie indian at Friday, January 29 2010 12:30 PM

I dont feel for him at all, he wanted to be part of a Family, well you dont do what he has done to his (family) I cant wait til Miss Goodietoshoes finds out about Her child,I wonder what she will think then!!!!

Posted by ayannah at Friday, January 29 2010 05:34 PM

I don't feel sorry for Adam the writers did a great job
    putting this in script.Victor is the best on this show I'm glad he is back he is the reason why I watch the show. What I would love for the writers to do now is for everyone find out what Adam did with Sharon I can't wait anymore. Please do this really soon it is driving me crazy. As for the sorry people about Victors son don't forget Adam started it from the beginning he is everything Victor stated in that magazine.