The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Young and the Restless Weekly Promo Video Clip!

Monday, June 01 2009

It's going to be an intense week on The Young and the Restless by the look of this video teaser! Check out the action below!

What are your impressions of these storyline developments? What would your reaction be if you were Chloe? Leave your thoughts below!

Posted by juann at Monday, June 01 2009 11:28 AM

WOW!! Things are really starting to heat up in Genoa City! I can't wait until Friday's episode when Phyllis kicks Nick out and Phack do the deed!! Chloe should just let Billy go and file for a divorce, I think she would be better off and a lot happier. Hanging on to a marriage when one person is not fully committed is asking for nothing but trouble. Chloe needs to show some strength and some self respect and get out of that marriage while she is still ahead.

Posted by simscb at Monday, June 01 2009 11:50 AM

For Chloe: D-I-V-O-R-C-E!!!

Ashley: Like Eddie Murphy would say, "GET OUT!"
    Go to the Abbott mansion ASAP!

Jack and Phyliss: You are no better than SHARON. Phyliss committing ADULTERY, AGAIN!

Phyliss: Girl, you need to be singing, "Cry Me a River!"
    When Nick finds out, it will be curtains for you.

Jack: Since you are so in love with Sharon, how could you BETRAY her after wanting to raise her baby and be a family with her. You are a LIAR and just like Nuggets Nick!
    Hope you will have enough sense to use a condom!

Nikki: You go, girl since you are the only one who has any amount of inteligence to suspect Adam. Now, get Victoria to break into his room and look under his bed.

Posted by Coastie at Monday, June 01 2009 12:22 PM

It's not like Chloe and Billy were in LOVE in the first place!! Billy is a drunk like his mother in fact I think that they were both at GCAC rollin' in the sheets on the same night before Billy got hitched to Chloe, Billy wit' Sharon and Jill wit' the bartender!

Posted by lightandday at Monday, June 01 2009 02:01 PM

Whats funny to me is it looks like Phyliss is doing Jack in her and Nick's home,,kinda like sweet revenge since Nick did Sharon at the cabin.

Posted by lightandday at Monday, June 01 2009 02:03 PM

I mean at Jacks Cabin

Posted by cassy85 at Monday, June 01 2009 03:24 PM

If I was Chloe I was leaving Billy and getting on with bigger and better things. Don't get me wrong I love to see them together but Billy is getting on my nerves and so is Mac.

I love Chloe she is great and when Billy comes to his scenses it will be little to late.

Posted by TeYo at Monday, June 01 2009 04:42 PM

I don't understand why it is taing so long for people to realize that Adam is not blind- this is just as ridiculous as the Bonnie and clyde duo that Amber and Kevin played for toooooo long!. By the way Kevin deserves any Emmy for the role of "crazy'. Anyway Adam is working on my nerves; this is a storyline that needs to be done with very soon so that Nickki can save the day when Ashley loses the baby and her and Victor can finally reconcile. Then they can deal with the drama between S/N/P/J. That's the real reason my age group watches Y&R. Its scandal at its finest. Chloe is in love with Billy and she is not going anywhere- but she needs to step out and show him that the tricks aren't just for billy the kid but she has a few men looking at her as well. Ashley needs to go back to the Bold and hook up with Billy Spencer - that's interesting.

Posted by tantanb87 at Monday, June 01 2009 06:10 PM

Chloe is in love and she not going anywhere, and they both deserve each other. wow! what has Phyllis done, this will only give Nick more reason to leave her.
    Adam story line is driving me crazy it boring someone needs to find out like now!

Posted by Milli2008 at Tuesday, June 02 2009 02:22 AM

Sharon is so stupid for trusting Jack once again. She hasn't learned a thing, and I don't know why she would turn down the love of her life to protect Phyllis and Summer when Phyllis would not and did not do the same for her. Chole should just leave with her baby and find someone that truely loves her. Lilly is stupid also, and she should just get over whatever lie Cane told because she can't handle the truth anyways, so why not lie to her Cane LOL!!!!

Posted by 1anita at Tuesday, June 02 2009 04:30 AM

Chloe has no self respect she will be back AGAIN like a roach you can't get rid of. They were never in love well billy wasn't anyways and to start a marriage on grounds where one person doesn't even love the other and expect it to work out is ridiculous. I may like chloe if she stops pining over someone who doesn't love her and move on with herself. There are enough women pining after men on this show only difference is most of the men share mutual feelings so it's bad but not as humilating as watching chloe.