The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Young and the Restless Video Clip: Billy and Mac!

Saturday, May 02 2009

At one point during Katherine (Jeanne Cooper) and Murphy's (Michael Fairman's) wedding on The Young and the Restless, Billy (Billy Miller) finds himself alone with former flame, Mackenzie (Clementine Ford). What happens when they share a dance in the garden? Check out this sneak peek of Monday's US show! Canadian readers can watch at our sister site, Soap Opera Fan Blog!

What do you think of Billy kissing Mac? Who do you sympathize with in this situation? Tell Soaps.com below!

Posted by gkwenn at Saturday, May 02 2009 07:11 AM

I feel sorry for Billy. It is his life that is turned upside down. Everyone knows that he loves Mack, including Chole.

Posted by butterfly affect at Saturday, May 02 2009 07:36 AM

I agree with you gkween and everyone is bashing him and giving sympathy to chloe when she knows he is in love with someone else.

Posted by 1anita at Saturday, May 02 2009 08:29 AM

I feel absolutely no sympathy for chloe. She knows billy is in love with mac and that will never die in my opinion. Not to mention he doesn't even love chloe. She needs to get a clue and stop her obsessing when he is not reciprocating her feelings towards him. He does not need to be married to her in order to be a good father so i don't see why leaving her is so difficult lol. Billy and mac forever

Posted by Rebecca Rau at Saturday, May 02 2009 09:53 AM

I feel sorry for poor little Dehlia!

Posted by MsSuperSuds at Saturday, May 02 2009 09:56 AM

Billy is suffering through the same hell that Cane suffered and with the same woman, Chloe. Billy needs to feel the same anguish and pain that Cane felt so that the next time he decides to put someone throught this painful heartache, he will know how it feels firsthand! I do not sympathize with Billy; he earned every painful moment he is suffering!

Chloe knows that Billy never loved her, would never love her, and had no intention of ever being faithful to her when she agreed to marry him. HE TOLD HER THAT!! She chose this fate, so she should suffer until she decides to do the right thing and divorce the cad. He can still be a dad w/o being her husband! I do not sympathize with Chloe. She needs to suffer for all the nastiness she has created in the past year!!!

I love Mac! I, for one, cannot wait to see how her role evolves and this storyline plays out!!! I just hope that Billy does not hurt her all over again!

Posted by annyhall at Saturday, May 02 2009 11:57 AM

I am loving all this sympathy for Billy. Now he is in a loveless marriage with the lovely Chloe! Where was the sympathy for Cane! I remember Lily saying in the cabin during the baby reveal that Chloe and Billy deserve each other and boy are we seeing them get pay back! There is a picture on soaptown USA and there sits Chloe(the good mother) with the baby in Jimmy's bar! btw it is illegal to bring a young child into a drinking establishment! The Chillys deserve each other but little Cordy doesn't deserve them!

Posted by Dimples29 at Saturday, May 02 2009 02:20 PM

I do not feel sorry for Billy or Chloe. They are both adults and they both knew what they were getting into. Now I do feel sorry for Dehilia b/c she is caught in the middle of this love triangle.

Posted by lomille at Saturday, May 02 2009 02:28 PM

I like Billy and I think Mac is still in love with him, but she knows he's married. Damn! Damn!

There is a little spark there with thiose two. I felt goose bumps when Mac stepped up to dance with Billy. Mac just needs to thaw out.

Com'on, how would you feel if you just found how the man you almost married, and did not marry because you thought you two were related, AND suddenly he's free,(not related), BUT he's not free, because he is MARRIED. What mixed-up, 'I-still-can't-have-him" emotional treadmill. Geeezzzz!!

Posted by juann at Saturday, May 02 2009 04:40 PM

I think that there is a connection between Billy and Mac, but Mac is trying her best to fight her feelings because she knows Billy is a married man with a baby. Chloe knows that Billy only married her for the custody suit and that is it. Billy made it very clear to Chloe that he does not love her. I think that Chloe needs to move on and give Billy the respect to be with the woman he truly loves now that the custody hearing is over. The writers brought Mac back to the show for a reason and I think it was to test the waters between herself and Billy!

Posted by CopesMC29926 at Saturday, May 02 2009 06:03 PM

If I feel bad for anyone in this situation it's Mackenzie! None of this can be easy for her at all. She's trying to be there for her grandmother and Billy just makes it difficult for her. He has to man up and deal with his current situation.