The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Y&R Video Clip: Esther Reunites with Katherine!

Thursday, February 26 2009

Soaps.com readers - here's a sneak peek from Friday's US episode of The Young and the Restless, when Esther and Katherine come face-to-face!

This time, there is no doubt that they know one another, or that Katherine is definitely who she claims to be! Hurray!

Don't forget to leave your thoughts and comments below!

Posted by 2tgtbt at Thursday, February 26 2009 09:40 AM

cool hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by leelou86 at Thursday, February 26 2009 09:58 AM

This is going to be great!

Posted by Rebecca Rau at Thursday, February 26 2009 10:04 AM

Great clip! I hope Annie puts that knife to good use and frees Katherine and Esther. I think Annie is really a good person, at heart. I think she will be the heroine in all this. I just hope nothing bad happens to her!

Posted by jcc1970s at Thursday, February 26 2009 11:22 AM

How come I can't look at this video clip

Posted by simscb at Thursday, February 26 2009 11:59 AM

Wonderful Clip! I can't wait for tomorrow's show.
    Esther should kick Roger in his groin. Great that she slapped the hell out of him.
    I am wondering if they will get away with Annie's help.
    I did read somewhere that Esther will be kidnapped also.
    Is this true??? I certainly hope not.
    Carol

Posted by jwelch at Thursday, February 26 2009 12:09 PM

about time they get this going! hopefully they get on with this plot. can't wait for mrs. c to be back.

Posted by shirley 2 at Thursday, February 26 2009 12:23 PM

I love this i love it i love it

Posted by Hopedc at Thursday, February 26 2009 12:38 PM

SusieQ,
    Thank God, someone else recognizes the Duchess. Great Day coming, best line going on Y/R right now.,Don't drag this line out forever, Let Ms. C come back and all the issues on the 5% stock will be over, and who owns what is out in the open. Great Story line. A lot of people will be so sorry when she returns.

Posted by NickAndPhyllis4ever at Thursday, February 26 2009 12:43 PM

Ester finally is tuning back in to the right station!!!! It took her long enough. I hope that Ester and Annie both testify against Roger and Clint in court!!

Posted by jred at Thursday, February 26 2009 02:48 PM

I love Annie. This show needs some comedy and I think her character could bring that. I am so glad that she had a change of heart.