The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Y&R Video Clip: Chloe Takes Cordelia Home!

Wednesday, February 25 2009

Check out what happens on Y&R after Chloe gets home with the baby! Cane shows up and it's not pretty!

What are your thoughts on Cane's actions at this point! Be sure to share your comments below!

Posted by Shyss at Wednesday, February 25 2009 07:44 AM

Yikes! Looks like cane turned into a nut case to. I feel bad for what chloe did to him but it's not like he took care of the baby for so many years then he finds out he is not the daddy. Wow maybe he shouldn't marry everyone he see's. LOL

Posted by twocentsworth at Wednesday, February 25 2009 07:48 AM

Really shows a different (in denial sort of) side of Cane...he was duped and then he bonded with the baby...he needs some therapy to get past this one...and making threats to Chloe, ok...

Posted by cpmorpheous at Wednesday, February 25 2009 08:05 AM

Cane may have been duped, but he let himself be duped. What gives him the right to tell Chloe that he would cut her out of HER daughters life. He needs to get some serious mental help.

Posted by Katy Cat at Wednesday, February 25 2009 08:38 AM

Cane has grown a set & is not letting this trash walk all over him anymore. I don't blame him! Go Cane. Kick some booty!

Posted by pink67 at Wednesday, February 25 2009 08:39 AM

Cane is angry, I don't blame him and Chloe is now paying the price for her lying. As the saying goes "be careful what you wish for you just might get it". Cane should make her life H.

Posted by stelladallas at Wednesday, February 25 2009 08:48 AM

Good for Cane. I'm glad he's letting Chloe know how horrible of a mother she is. He really cares about that baby and I hope he wins custody of her. Billy doesn't even know what he wants to do about being the baby's father. I support you Cane. You'll be on hot daddy!!

Posted by sedcgirl at Wednesday, February 25 2009 09:14 AM

I think Cane has gone crazy. what is he gaining by signing the birth certificate. if chloe and billy says he can't see the baby, he can't. but i guess i know how he feels, he has been through alot. i said at first he didn't have to marry her, but being perfect, he did and it had bad results. how can he be that attached to the baby when he had her 2 days. i know he lived with chloe for months but it wasn't anything there. billy needs to step up and chloe should live in the abbott manison.

Posted by 2tgtbt at Wednesday, February 25 2009 10:09 AM

I can understand the way Cane feels. because he really invested his heart with the baby. and billy hasn't show not one iota of care for the baby. even when he suspected her to be his.

Posted by Dimples29 at Wednesday, February 25 2009 10:33 AM

I understand that Cane is angry and he has every right, but no one told him to marry Chloe. Everyone told him he could be a father without marrying Chloe. He allowed himself to be played by yet another female. He ought to be mad at himself for allowing it to happen again. I used to like Cane, but now he is working my last nerve. I am not for a Lilly and Cane reunion anymore b/c they both make me sick. Although they do deserve each other b/c they both are just weak characters.

Posted by my3sons40 at Wednesday, February 25 2009 11:29 AM

This is soapland so his reaction has to be extreme, but that is why you do not lie to a man and tell him he is the daddy. Cane has gone and caught feelings for the little one and now he is going to the extremes to keep her around. Nothing like the bond between a daddy and his little girl. Cane had plenty of time to anticipate "his" baby and to fall in love with "his" baby so why would he not want to claim "his" baby.