The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Young And The Restless Weekly Spoiler Video: My Little Girl.

Friday, October 11 2013

In an instant...

Next week on "Y&R," the accident involving Delia reverberates through the residents of Genoa City. Watch the sneak peek below.

Read about Monday's episode before it airs through Y&R Recap: Where's My Little Girl. Get the details about Kim Raver on 24: Live Another Day.

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter@soapoperafan and 'like' Soaps.com on Facebook to dish with us about "The Young and the Restless," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by simscb at Friday, October 11 2013 03:44 PM

Sick, demented Writers, Producers and everyone involved with this story line have no idea about how we, the viewers feel. People have stopped watching and more will follow. You are all WORTHLESS! You have been destroying the show that we love and have been faithfully watching all these years from its inception. SHAME ON YOU!

Nothing is more heart-breaking than the death of a child.

Posted by Jeannee at Friday, October 11 2013 04:21 PM

I have been watching Y&R for a couple of decades now. It was the classiest soap... Now, the current writers seem to be destroying it. I DID NOT WATCH THE SHOW TODAY and if it keeps up in this direction I will gladly STOP COMPLETELY!! READ YOUR POST. We are the ones keeping the ratings up and if we go so does your ratings. GET IT TOGETHER! These new storylines SUCK!!!Adam killing Delia - too much over the edge Sharon, plzzzz!

Posted by Jeannee at Friday, October 11 2013 04:21 PM

Posted by Jeannee at Friday, October 11 2013 04:22 PM

Posted by FL senior fan at Friday, October 11 2013 04:22 PM

This should have been U.S. Friday show.
    Did not enjoy all the "flash-aheads" for the entire show
    on Friday....just too much.

Posted by Lindy2 at Friday, October 11 2013 04:59 PM

I have watched Y&R since the day it started but Young & Restless writers.....you have really screwed up Friday, October 11 show!! It was so crazy that I did not watch the entire episode. Billy having thoughts about Delia's future while she lies in the street dying!! Unreal!!! If this is the best you can do, I will no longer watch the show.

Posted by Kfaye at Friday, October 11 2013 06:25 PM

I will continue watching the Young & the Restless. Hadn't watched it for years, but started 4 months ago watching it again. It's just a storyline, and to me a good one. I remember that I was going to leave my grandson in the car when he was Delia's age a couple of times, but thought about and didn't do it. You read so many stories about what happens to children left alone in cars. The road that Billy, Adam & Nikki was on looked like a deserted road to begin with and it also was curvy. I also noticed that the convenient store had bars on the window. No way, would I have left my child/grandchild in the car.

Posted by Light45 at Saturday, October 12 2013 12:21 AM

I don't think that Delia should die, she her character make the show a true family show. Why should Adam ALWAYS be the person doing harm ALL the time, he and Chelsea both are entitle to have a life trouble free, they have enough on their table, seeing there a great change their baby boy could go blind. Please give the both of them a break in their life's as both have suffered enough! It's time for something positive to happen in their life's. In I also believe that Chloe and her mother Esther, should not lose the love in their life's. I think a child or an adult who has been sick should be written in, let both of these children come out healthy. If u must kill off a character let it be a less known character. If Delia die, I will stop watching Y & R, after being a devoted fan for the pass thirty years!

Posted by ih19 at Saturday, October 12 2013 02:46 AM

You killed off the wrong child, if you had to kill someone off, it should have been Faith and Sharon and that would have been justice, considering what Sharon did to Nick and Sumner. Y&R is going to far over the cliff with it's story lines.

Posted by Light45 at Saturday, October 12 2013 10:21 AM

I agree with last statement, if anyone should die it should be FAITH or SHARON, as no one will miss Constance need for attention!!