The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Young And The Restless Spoiler Video: Sharon's Dream.

Monday, July 15 2013

A real family.

On Tuesday in Genoa City, Sharon dreams about reuniting with Nick. Watch a sneak peek below.

Read about this episode before it airs through Y&R Recap: Pauper Instead Of The Prince. Vote on GH's Sam and Dr. Clay pairing.

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter@soapoperafan and 'like' Soaps.com on Facebook to dish with us about "The Young and the Restless," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by FL senior fan at Monday, July 15 2013 04:07 PM

Thanks. Cute scene, but hate the switch storyline.

Posted by soap session at Monday, July 15 2013 05:03 PM

Like Sharon would have the skills and know-how to "change the test results"!!!

Posted by JadeLola at Monday, July 15 2013 11:47 PM

Remember see Sharon at the hospital Dr.Doctor was talk about Nick test results Sharon was in the room not good for her now.Sharon should tell Nick the truth what she did. Nick real is Summer father not Jack this stupid.Jack get hope up again this is wrong again.Writers don't notice what hell they are do again stupid storyline.This will mess up Jack again he will go back and use drug and drink again.Writers drag storyline out just turn around Nick is real father of Summer.Writers can not come up with good storyline do the same again come really.

Posted by jd0304 at Tuesday, July 16 2013 08:22 AM

That's just bull sh*t cuz I think its an interesting story line that Jack was Summers dad and if they make everyones life turn around again after years of people thinking she was Jacks daughter that's so stupid this soap gets more dumb year by year

Posted by GrannyB5 at Tuesday, July 16 2013 09:53 AM

PLEASE WRITERS DON'T LET THIS DRAG ON AND ON AND ON, PLEASE LET SHARON FLIP OUT AND HAVE TO BE PUT AWAY, THIS IS A STUPID STORY LINE, I UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S A SOAP OPERA BUT ARE YOUR LIVES SO MESSED UP THAT YOU WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO BE MISERABLE? THIS USE TO BE THE BEST SOAP ON TV AND I HAVE WATCHED IT FROM THE BEGINNING AND NOW IT SUCKS. THIS IS NOT ENTERTAINMENT IT IS JUST PLAIN STUPID.
    I JUST WANT TO NO WHEN THEY WILL TAKE IT OFF THE AIR.

Posted by Camila at Tuesday, July 16 2013 09:55 AM

I think Sharon should tell Nick the truth about Summer being his daughter. She being selfish and she should move on with her life. She should not interfere with Nick relationship with Avery. She is messing up with people lives including her own children. I really hope thiis will backfire on her. The fact that now Jack is believing Summer is her daughter with high hopes which can lead him to go back to relapses is totally obserd. This situation is so crazy the writers should consider changing the storyline. Sharon needs to find a new man in her life.

Posted by Camila at Tuesday, July 16 2013 10:07 AM

What's up with Carmine storyline? This is similar to Paul' s son Ricky with taping his murder now it's sexual scenes with Carmine.This is totally boring. Carmine got away with the kidnapping. He lies about the gambling to Victoria. He kept on encouraging Billy to continue gambling. I know Billy needs to get his priorities in order. I don't like Carmine he is doing things on self interest and cheap thrills.

Posted by lvsdasnow at Tuesday, July 16 2013 12:12 PM

Thanks Candace. We have to figure out how much of this story is dream and how much is for reel.

Posted by Jesnine at Tuesday, July 16 2013 12:21 PM

I am very upset with the show if it goes on that nick don't find out that the DNA was wrong. The show is becoming stupid and I am thinking of going to channel 7 Or 4 they win more awards then you do. ( young and the Restless.
    Jeanine, flushing,ny

Posted by Christina3 at Thursday, July 18 2013 12:09 PM

I rarely post comments on anything; however, I cannot keep my comments to myself regarding this storyline. My wish is that the writers or someone that has some kind of pull with the writers read all of these posted comments regarding the "Summer" storyline but my guess is that no one will. Anyhow....initally I didn't like the way this storyline was going but then I got to thinking that okay....this could happen and it would be wonderful for Jack to be Summer's father in the end. I remember back on that initial storyline when they weren't sure who the father was and of course it would turn out to be Nick as the father but now with it recently coming out that Jack was her biological father after all is GREAT! WONDERFUL!! Good for Jack!! The storyline wasn't too bad after all. BUT then the writers had to go and ruin it! AGAIN!! Sharon switching the paternity results??? Are you kidding me??? I have watched this show since I was a kid (it was the only soap opera my mom watched) and it's the only reason I subscrible to the Soap Opera Channel (so I can watch it when I get home) but....since I've found out that they are saying that Sharon changed the paternity test results I have stopped watching it. I've had enough of he bad storylines the past couple years. I know whoopee right? I'm just one person. Well my little ole opinion was that I believed this was the best soap opera on the air but not anymore. I'm tired of the storylines getting worse and worse as time goes on. By the way...my mom stopped watching it a couple years ago. Now I know why! One last thing...I've always been a Nick and Sharon fan.