The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Y&R Poll: Traci's Advice.

Wednesday, May 08 2013

(Nikki Nelson/WENN.com)
    From a sister's point of view.

Jack and Phyllis are making another go of their relationship. John's ghost appeared to remind Jack that he and Phyllis haven't always had the best luck in the love department. Phyllis has been hot and cold with Jack since they decided to try again, and now Traci plans to give her brother some sisterly advice. If you were Traci what advice would you give Jack in regards to a relationship with Phyllis?

Vote in our poll and feel free to leave us your desires for Jack and Phyllis in the comments section below.

Also vote in our B&B Poll: A Man For Donna to share what you'd like to see in her future then read Soaps.com's One Life To Live Recaps, which are posted Monday through Thursday before 11:00 AM.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "The Young and the Restless," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

- Amy Mistretta

Posted by Ja queen at Wednesday, May 08 2013 04:21 AM

I love the way adam and victor are living. Please put adam and chels back togather...pleeeeaaassseeee. I really cant stand victoria right now.

Posted by 77RestlessFan at Wednesday, May 08 2013 05:40 AM

I wouldn't say anything to Jack about Phyllis unless he asked me. He is a grown man and deserves to have his choices respected. If he asked my advice, i would tell him to take things slow, make sure it is what you want and wish him all the love and happiness in the world.

Posted by JadeLola at Wednesday, May 08 2013 10:17 AM

I don't want Phyllis hurt Jack again.

Posted by FL senior fan at Wednesday, May 08 2013 02:26 PM

Take it for what it is; don't wear your heart on your sleeve anymore. Enjoy but when/if things go bad don't let it destroy your life.

Posted by distant drifter at Thursday, May 09 2013 07:03 PM

I get it that there comes a time even the player, so to speak, gets played. But the Jack character has never been a stupid person. So why make him stupid now? I want Jack to fall in love and stay in love for yet a little while. Just not with Phyllis. She is not over Nick even though she knows that Nick will love no woman with his whole heart and soul but Sharon. Let Jack have his day and his love.
    Just not with Phyllis.

I want to see him with a woman that truly loves him. Patty may have been off of her rocker but she was crazy for Jack. I am tired of the Phyllis and Jack thing. I am not feeling it at all. I am so tired of the back and forth and back and forth from these grown so-called intelligent people. And they have the nerve to give good, solid advice to their children about life and love and the pursuit of happiness. If you must write a storyline do it with taste and keep me guessing what comes next. I am sooooooooo tired of the obvious. The storylines are so thin we the viewers can see right through them. I love adventure and excitement.

I love surprises. If I know what I'm getting for my birthday, that's not fun at all. So get busy and give us a changed man in Jack and let him tell these needy, pathetic women that he can't get involved with a woman hung-up on another man. He needs someone of his very own whole-souled. End of Story.

Posted by mswoman at Saturday, May 11 2013 01:45 PM

Well said, distant drifter.