The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Marcy Rylan Returning To The Young And The Restless.

Thursday, January 31 2013

(Nikki Nelson/Wenn.com)
    Coming back!

Updated January 31 2013:

Rylan will first be seen in her return as Abby Newman on Monday February 11!

Original article December 7 2012:

Actress Marcy Rylan, who was let go from "Y&R" shortly after the change in writing regimes, is reportedly set to return to her role of Abby Newman. Soap Opera Digest says the actress will begin taping scenes in January, and is back on a recurring basis.

What do you think about Rylan reprising her role? Let Soaps.com know by voting below.

If you missed them, check out a video of The Young And The Restless Stars On The Talk.

Get the scoop on MTV's "Buckwild" through Reality TV Rush, and read Soap Opera Fan Blog's Revenge Recap: Revelations.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "The Young and the Restless," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

- Candace Young

Posted by dafyduc at Friday, December 07 2012 10:44 AM

Welcome back Marci!!! As always you made this character your own.

Posted by ErikaKayy at Friday, December 07 2012 11:01 AM

I'm freaking thrilled.

As someone said, that Newman party would be a MILLION times better if Abby had been there

I'm so so SO glad Marci's back. If Eileen Davidson wasn't killing it over at DAYS, she could come back with Abby as Ashley and the rebuilding of the Abbott Family starts from there.

Welcome back, Marcy. Welcome back.

Posted by simscb at Friday, December 07 2012 11:29 AM

I am happy that Marcy is returning to the show. Just hoping she will not be doing her NAKED HEIRESS GARBAGE.

Uncle Jack could teach her a lot in the business world.

For once, only once, I would like for Jackie Boy retain control of Newman, but it will not happen bcause Victor always wins. DANG!

If only he would not be so GREEDY.

Posted by CGabriel510 at Friday, December 07 2012 12:07 PM

I'm NOT to thrilled about her coming back to Y&R. I thought she was on Day's?
    GOOD GRIEF!!

Posted by JadeLola at Friday, December 07 2012 12:17 PM

Glad Marcy Rylan is turn to the Y&R.

Posted by dawlinb at Friday, December 07 2012 12:46 PM

Yay!!!!!!! I love Marci!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by vicsze at Friday, December 07 2012 02:04 PM

So glad that Abby is returning to GC.

Posted by anne in the atl at Friday, December 07 2012 06:43 PM

I wish her mom would come back too.

Posted by cg4292011 at Friday, December 07 2012 10:28 PM

This is very good news. I almost stopped watching the show when she exited. I do watch less since Abby's departure, but I will definitely start watching more frequently if Abby is back! She is, by far, the most interesting character in he new Y&R generation and one of the best characters on the show, bar none.

Posted by 2frogs at Saturday, December 08 2012 06:45 AM

I am happy that Marcy is being brought back.

MORE COMMENTS: 1 2 3 » »| page: