The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Video Clip: Young and the Restless's Brock Reynolds!

Wednesday, November 12 2008

Soaps.com readers, with the news that Y&R's Katherine has perished, the return of her beloved son Brock is imminent.

Brock has been off saving the world, presumably still aiding in the rebuilding of New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.

Soaps.com thought it would the perfect time to refresh our memories of Katherine's even-tempered and handsome son.

Check out this clip of Jill and Brock, back in the days when Mackenzie was a thorn in Jill's side, and Brock had just learned that he may be Mackenzie's father!

Be sure to leave your thoughts about Brock's return in the comments section!

Posted by vernonda2n1 at Wednesday, November 12 2008 04:21 AM

What A Blast Down Memory Lane From The Past, thanks Candace!
    That was great!

Posted by mbdowdy at Wednesday, November 12 2008 04:23 AM

I love that Brock is coming back. I loved the fire between Brock and Jill and he was the one who could keep Jill in line. I was sad that Mac will not be returning, and am glad that Kay is NOT really dead, she is amazing and the show would not be the same without her.

Posted by muffin cake at Wednesday, November 12 2008 05:37 AM

Thanks Candace,

For rekindling my memory.

Posted by winecountry at Wednesday, November 12 2008 08:03 PM

Is Mackenzie coming to her grandmother's funeral? Please keep Brock on as a regular.

Posted by Camera at Wednesday, November 12 2008 10:48 PM

Bring back Sabrina

Posted by Camera at Wednesday, November 12 2008 10:49 PM

Katherine is not dead!!

Posted by All in the fun at Friday, November 14 2008 03:30 AM

Please keep Brock he is indeed eye candy

Posted by Crazy-For-Brock at Sunday, November 16 2008 10:41 AM

I'm new here. My member name says it all...I'm Crazy-For-Brock. I'm so excited and happy that Brock is back. Even it's only for a few episodes. When I first read in Soap Opera Weekly that Brock would first reappear in Genoa City on Nov. 14th, I was counting the days, hours, minutes and seconds till Nov. 14th. Then when I was watching Friday-(Nov. 14th) I was like: "When is Brock gonna show up??? When is Brock gonna come in???" He finally appeared, counting commercials, about 22 minutes into the episode. In my opinion, they can not bring Brock back often enough. Surely the writers could come up with a couple good stories to keep him in Genoa City for at least a year or maybe 2. If they need any ideals, I've got a few I'd be happy to share.