The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

New Chloe and Lily Poll on Soaps.com!

Thursday, October 23 2008

Chloe and Billy! (Soaps.com)
    Soaps.com readers! It's time to take the pulse on this zany plot!

Chloe, Cane, Billy and Lily appear to be headed for a complicated quadrangle! Let us know what your best case scenario outcome is for this foursome.

If you have other ideas for these characters, be sure to comment below, or in the Message Boards!

Posted by Lilamoor at Thursday, October 23 2008 09:54 AM

Since it is obvious that the baby is Billy's with Chloe, it would be the best case scenerio to have Billy and Chloe together at least for as long as soaps allow for the baby's sake.
    I for one, am rather tired of the continual story line of a clueless father being duped into parenting a child that is not his own. It is unrealistic especially in this day and age.
    I am also extremely tired of the even more unrealistic story lines of forced marriages for the sake of pregnancy.
    It appears that Cane and Lily actually do love each other, so I would like to see the self righteous Winter's family have to do a bit of back peddling and apologizing toward Cane. Their holier than thou attitudes have been getting on my nerves.
    Neil needs to have an attitude adjustment. He is so completely insensitive to anyone elses feelings, that it would be nice to see him have to humble himself before Cane for his totally arrogant assumptions, and his egotistical, self-righteous mouthing off to him when this whole thing started.

Posted by jparker at Thursday, October 23 2008 09:58 AM

Chloe is a liar and manipulator. Those kind of people should not end up with what they want. Let the good girl finish first!

Posted by jparker at Thursday, October 23 2008 10:02 AM

The story line is really kind of stupid because the DNA results didn't say Cane was the father without a doubt. It only said he was part of the "pool" possibilities. I never understood why they took that to be proof positive anyway.

Posted by cafn8d at Thursday, October 23 2008 10:03 AM

A big, honking DITTO to Lilamoor's post! Well said!

Posted by my3sons40 at Thursday, October 23 2008 10:05 AM

I know that this is a soap opera, but to allow a man to fall in love with a child that is not his and then later have to tell him that the child is not his is the worst thing to have done. Not only to the "father" but especially the child. But when your character is all about herself, she would not think of that. Just my opinion of this stupid story line. When the child was his, Lily rejectd his marriage proposal, but when the paternity is not clear and you demand he marry the mother, that is just dumb. But this is not reality so I digress.

Posted by AllAboutLane at Thursday, October 23 2008 10:29 AM

I want a triangle which we will get Cane/Lily/Billy but ultimately I want Lane back together, Chloe dead, & for Billy to get his Father's company back.

Posted by Charme at Thursday, October 23 2008 10:47 AM

Lily and Cane belong together. Cane may be making some bad decisions right now but ultimately he loves Lily and he really is a good guy. As for Lily, I really like her and she deserves happiness with the man she loves. Billy on the other hand is a snake in the grass. I like him, but he's almost as bad as Chloe for not telling everyone that he knows Chloe and what she's all about. Then he's mad with Cane about Jabot, but he and Jack dug their own holes long before Cane arrived. And finally Chloe, all I can say is her ship should have sunk a long time ago.

Posted by Jenave at Thursday, October 23 2008 10:52 AM

well said Lilamoor

Jparker - I agree cane is just acting like a fool, knowing what this means to his relationship w/ lily u would think he would investigate it further b4 tying the not maybe ask the doctor when conceived, ect. Ridiculous s/l but I still watch and am dying to see how it all turns out!

A special thanks to Candace, awesome job with the site! Godbless

Posted by LaLaALa at Thursday, October 23 2008 10:53 AM

I want Chloe with Cane because they're funny and entertaining and because LAME is just too boring and annoying. But I am warming up to Billy with Chloe, not only because the baby is his, but because Chloe seems to have really cared about him and theres nothing HOTTER than two evil people schemeing TOGETHER and then falling in love with each other. But whatever happenes, I really hope Lame dont end up together. Cane needs someone who challenges him and Lily needs someone to make her come alive and show us the Dru in her! These two have the potential of being GREAT characters but as a couple Lame just bring each other down.

Posted by amerya at Thursday, October 23 2008 10:55 AM

Not good thinking of the writers for this storylines....why always make women trap a man with a baby storyline when the baby may be or might not be his even if he's in a relationship with someone else he obviously madly in love with ? Women are that desparate ? The truth always come out anyway. But why make that baby pay? These days u don't get married just because ur pregnant, I sure wouldn't accept a marriage proposal only because i'm carring a man's child when I know he can't stand me.

Lily should get her man back and Cane should make Cloe pay for what she did...Girl like Cloe should not always get what they want.

PLEASE LILY FIGHT FOR YOUR MAN