The Young and the Restless - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Young and the Restless' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Young and the Restless Promo on Soaps.com! Someone's Listening!

Tuesday, October 21 2008

Soaps.com readers, this is so creepy!

The Newmans discover that their homes are bugged this week! Also, Jack and Adam sniff around one another in distrust - who's double-crossing who?

Check this out!

What do you think is going on? Be sure and let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Posted by Chrissi_Soaps.com at Tuesday, October 21 2008 10:22 AM

Halloween's near!! It is totally creepy, Candi!! I had to watch it a second time, because it was sooooo good!!

Chrissi

Posted by 2tgtbt at Tuesday, October 21 2008 10:42 AM

I think that Heather is having that done. she is trying to get all the Newman Faimly. She thinks she is going to get something on them about Victor. when Victor comes out of his FUNK!!! she best watch out.

Posted by DenaNoel at Tuesday, October 21 2008 10:56 AM

Intense!

Posted by cafn8d at Tuesday, October 21 2008 12:41 PM

This looks GOOD!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE writers... make this be WORTH IT!

Posted by vernonda2n1 at Tuesday, October 21 2008 01:07 PM

Someone's playing "evil holloween games", with the Newman Family.
    I think it's the mob listening in and everyone's n danger-no one's safe now.
    Chrissi (Admin) and Candace, this is getting really creepy!
    Heather, had better watch herself! (lol)

Posted by xx_Jenn_xx at Tuesday, October 21 2008 01:13 PM

WOW! Thx for sharing that Candace!

I dont think Heather is smart enough to think of that...

So u mean Vic, Nick & Victoria's homes are all bugged?

What I would want is that Adam is the one behind this - since most think he is so 'dumb' I beg to differ - I think some of his actions havent been too smart - but Adam dumb? I dont think so!

This s/l needs a good twist & something very unexpected! So far so good - I didnt expect their homes to be bugged. BHWAHAHAHAHAAAA! Trick or Treat?!

Posted by jules1971 at Tuesday, October 21 2008 01:45 PM

Ummm.....juicy...... I think it is Adam trying to get some info...maybe to "one-up" his spoiled rotton insecure siblings....looks exciting.

Posted by GramIam at Tuesday, October 21 2008 02:04 PM

I really hope that it's Adam! He is a lot smarter then any of the Newmans and Jack. I want him to sink Jack like the Titanic. That would be so great.

Posted by nuttinnice68 at Tuesday, October 21 2008 03:27 PM

I dont believe its Heather, Jack, Adam or the FBI. I believe it's the mob, the same ones who actually killed Walter Palin and made it look like Victor did it. My years of watching the clues on soaps tell me that this is why Vic is running and it will be revealed soon. Vic's staying away to protect himself and his family.... Think about it!

Posted by HeatherFan at Tuesday, October 21 2008 04:37 PM

I wish Adam would just walk away from Jack and this dumb scheme. But that's unlikely to happen and we'll have to continue to watch Adam in this downward spiral.