Comings & Goings
The Young And The Restless Comings And Goings.
Monday, April 14 2014
**Please be aware we have a link-only policy.**
Read The Young and the Restless Daily Recaps.
Read them a day ahead by finding the link in the spoiler section.
* Helen Slater will appear on Y&R
as Dr. Chiverton beginning May 2 for at least five episodes.
* Michael Robinson
of the Seattle Seahawks will make another appearance as a business associate of Victor's (Eric Braeden) on May 19.
* "Y&R" is casting an African-American surgeon named Barton. His scenes will begin taping in May. The character is said to be intelligent, good-looking and in his late 30s to early 40s.
* Irish model, Roz Lipsett
, is currently taping a 'small role' on "Y&R," according to The Irish Herald
. Soaps.com will update when more information becomes available.
* Andrea Grano
plays Dr. Sternin on April 15.
* Ex-"All My Children's" Cady McClain joins Y&R
as a recast Kelly Andrews and will first appear on April 16.
* Eileen Davidson
and Beth Maitland
will return to "Y&R" as Ashley and Traci in April. They filmed their scenes on March 20. Both actresses will appear on April 16, with Davidson also being seen again on April 19.
* "All My Children's" ex-Opal, Jill Larson, and B&B’s Jacob Young and Linsey Godfrey
will appear at "Y&R's" Spring Fashion Show airing April 11 - 16. Jill Larson will play stage manager Connie Ross, while Young and Godfrey will play their "B&B" roles of Rick and Caroline.
* "Let's Make A Deal's" Danielle Demski
appears as a businesswoman on April 25.
* D.C. Douglas
will appear as Colin's associate on April 25.
* "Parenthood's" Matthew Atkinson
will begin appearing on April 17 in the recurring role of Austin.
* Chris Elwood
debuts as Marcus on April 17.
* Mo Rocca
of The Cooking Channel's "My Grandmother's Raviolli" will appear in Genoa City as an accountant named Milton in an upcoming episode. He shared a photo on Twitter:
* "Y&R" is seeking a male actor for the contract role of Aaron Newton. Aaron, who’s described as a handsome, sexy, appealing and charming, mid to late 30s, Caucasian leading businessman. Actors with strong skills, no accent and at a height of at least 5’10″ will be seen because the actor will be used in major storylines. Taping for this character begins in May.
* According to Soap Opera Digest
, "Y&R" is looking to cast the contract role of Josh Williams, a man in his mid-to-late thirties who is good-looking and accomplished. He is a member of Paul's family and is an intelligent presence in business, who can 'out-maneuver even the shrewdest'.
* "Y&R" is seeking to fill the role of polite Clarence, who is an upscale businessman in his 40s or early 50s - this is a two-day appearance.
Follow Soaps.com on Twitter
, and Soaps.com on Facebook
Catch up on Dallas spoilers
, Grey's Anatomy spoilers
, Pretty Little Liars spoilers
, Revenge Spoilers
, and Venice The Series recaps
- Candace Young