List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does anyone remember why Jack/Victor hate each other so?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does anyone remember why Jack/Victor hate each other so?

Started by LKGF at 2009/02/20 02:23PM
    Latest post: 2009/02/21 07:25PM, Views: 1706, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2009/02/20 02:23PM
    Does anyone remember why Jack/Victor hate each other so?
    LKGF

I've been watching a long time and know Victor and Jack have always hated each other. I can remember Victor coming onto the show and Jack coming onto the show but I just cannot remember what initially caused the rivalry between the two. Anybody remember?

#2   2009/02/20 02:25PM
    Re: Does anyone remember why Jack/Victor hate each other so?
    cherchezlefemme

I think it started when Victor took over Jabot the first time back in the 70's. Jack did something stupid that risked the company and Victor cashed in on Jackie's stupidity... Thus the feud began.

#3   2009/02/20 02:33PM
    soapyshelly

Wow I hadn't ever even thought about it just seems like part of the set LOL....great question.

I figured that it had to be one of two things with those two, women or business!!!

#4   2009/02/20 02:36PM
    Touched

And...Jack married Nikki! A no-no! That's Victor's territory! Nikki became pregnant! One day, Victor convinced Nikki to go riding. She fell from the horse, and lost the baby!

Oh, the stupid thing that Jack did was to believe Victor in the first place. Jack was set to marry Nikki as one point! Victor staged a hostile takeover and told Jack is he didn't marry Nikki, Victor wouldn't takeover Jabot. Jack didn't marry Nikki, and the old buzzard lied and took over Jabot!

#5   2009/02/20 03:06PM
    Plot-Twister

It goes back to day one....Victor always though Jack was a spoiled rotten rich lazy kid who never had to work for anything in his entire life and couldn't possibly know anything about business becuase he never was in the trenches. That is why he respected John....John built the company.

#6   2009/02/20 03:08PM
    Touched

Quote Plot-Twister: It goes back to day one....Victor always though Jack was a spoiled rotten rich lazy kid who never had to work for anything in his entire life and couldn't possibly know anything about business becuase he never was in the trenches. That is why he respected John....John built the company.

I wonder if those thoughts extend to his children and that is why he treats them so badly!

#7   2009/02/20 03:14PM
    soapyshelly

Quote Touched:
    Quote Plot-Twister: It goes back to day one....Victor always though Jack was a spoiled rotten rich lazy kid who never had to work for anything in his entire life and couldn't possibly know anything about business becuase he never was in the trenches. That is why he respected John....John built the company.

I wonder if those thoughts extend to his children and that is why he treats them so badly!

I would say yes and throw in a dose of self-loathing for bringing them up that way! LOL

#8   2009/02/20 03:35PM
    k-bit

Quote cherchezlefemme: I think it started when Victor took over Jabot the first time back in the 70's. Jack did something stupid that risked the company and Victor cashed in on Jackie's stupidity... Thus the feud began.

I remember Victor and Ashley...was Jack po'd at Victor because Victor was with Ashley? I'm sure that was a motovation of Jack's hatred.

#9   2009/02/20 04:24PM
    aden85

LOL they have hated each other sooo long I don't even remember whyyyy! They have always done something to each other over and over that at the time I understood why they hated each other...but why?

#10   2009/02/20 05:04PM
    ShadowClaw

I remember Victor and Ashley being together many years ago. Ashley got pregnant and wound up having an abortion. Not sure why she felt she had to do that. I can't recall if Victor was married to someone else at the time, but this probably contributed to Jack's hatred of Vic.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list