List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Chloe leaving the show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Chloe leaving the show

Started by lovinjoshua at 2009/02/14 08:14PM
    Latest post: 2009/02/15 12:09AM, Views: 5727, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2009/02/14 08:14PM
    Is Chloe leaving the show
    lovinjoshua

It says on 2/17 chloe's life is in danger just wandering if anybody has heard if she is going to die b/c of the delivery, i like the actress that plays chloe but not her character unless they find a way for her to redeem herself

I should have read ahead saw the post where chloe is staying on the show, sorry this is the first time I have joined this message board

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/02/14 08:20PM
    #2   2009/02/14 09:12PM
    Re: Is Chloe leaving the show
    twocentsworth

Quote lovinjoshua: It says on 2/17 chloe's life is in danger just wandering if anybody has heard if she is going to die b/c of the delivery, i like the actress that plays chloe but not her character unless they find a way for her to redeem herself

I should have read ahead saw the post where chloe is staying on the show, sorry this is the first time I have joined this message board

hello and welcome...guess we all will just have to wait and see how the scenerios you've described play out...but I think I read she signed on for a longer time with the show...so...we'll see...

#3   2009/02/14 09:15PM
    moosika

I think the baby's life will be in danger more than hers. But I'm sure they will make her have some kind of complication for the drama effect. I believe she is staying on....as for her baby, who knows!

#4   2009/02/14 10:43PM
    backintheday

why would chloe leave the show when her mother needs her now more than ever? she is a great addition to the mix of cane and lily,whom i hope will get back together. billy should go away he is a player and should go anywhere but here. let cane and lily be happy.

#5   2009/02/15 12:09AM
    DonnaGee

I didn't like Chloe at first but she's nicer now. I'm glad the truth's out and I hope Cane finds out the truth Monday.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list