List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: CANADA ONE DAY AHEAD IN EPISODES SPOILERS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CANADA ONE DAY AHEAD IN EPISODES SPOILERS

Started by scotsgirl at 2009/02/04 09:54AM
    Latest post: 2009/02/04 01:13PM, Views: 2941, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/02/04 09:54AM
    CANADA ONE DAY AHEAD IN EPISODES SPOILERS
    scotsgirl

:) Sharon and Nick fans you will love today and tomorrow's episode.

Sharon and Nick ARE the supercouple. Their lovemaking is hot and sensual. Their after talk is warm caring tender and shows this couple at their best.

Sharon Case said she feels most comfortable with Josh because they have been acting off of each other for over 10 years. Remember those first scenes they were babies.

Their chemistry is so real. It is bonding real not based on lust but a mutual love and caring for one another.

One again it is Sharon that send Nick back to Phyllis. Sharon takes the high road.

I LOVE THIS COUPLE

#2   2009/02/04 09:56AM
    Re: CANADA ONE DAY AHEAD IN EPISODES SPOILERS
    KLS75

What happens with Colleen and finding Brad? I saw the pic in the spoilers and it's awful

#3   2009/02/04 09:57AM
    shickbiggestfan

Quote scotsgirl: Sharon and Nick fans you will love today and tomorrow's episode.

Sharon and Nick ARE the supercouple. Their lovemaking is hot and sensual. Their after talk is warm caring tender and shows this couple at their best.

Sharon Case said she feels most comfortable with Josh because they have been acting off of each other for over 10 years. Remember those first scenes they were babies.

Their chemistry is so real. It is bonding real not based on lust but a mutual love and caring for one another.

One again it is Sharon that send Nick back to Phyllis. Sharon takes the high road.

I LOVE THIS COUPLE

OMG i can't wait..that proves that he wanted to be with her and still does..that's why phick's marriage won't work..Sharon i such a sweetheart..love her

#4   2009/02/04 09:59AM
    lynnw

Quote KLS75: What happens with Colleen and finding Brad? I saw the pic in the spoilers and it's awful

ITA! I just saw it too. Really a downer for us Brad fans.

#5   2009/02/04 10:03AM
    freddycat

Do you think Nick will tell Phylis that he slept with Sharon?

You know that Phylis will be chomping at the bit for him to give her all the details of what he and Sharon were up to in the cabin!!

This has to be the end of this couple....I can't take much more of Phylis cloying herself around Nick.

#6   2009/02/04 10:08AM
    RDJay

Quote scotsgirl: Sharon and Nick fans you will love today and tomorrow's episode.

I LOVE THIS COUPLE

High Road??? No the high road would have been not jumping in the sheets with him. It's more like "Once again it is Sharon that ends up fixing her problems by having sex with an unavailable man". Phyl is a piece of work but she "ain't" got nothing on Sharon.

#7   2009/02/04 10:34AM
    shickbiggestfan

Quote RDJay:

I LOVE THIS COUPLE

High Road??? No the high road would have been not jumping in the sheets with him. It's more like "Once again it is Sharon that ends up fixing her problems by having sex with an unavailable man". Phyl is a piece of work but she "ain't" got nothing on Sharon.

"sigh" here come the sharon haters

#8   2009/02/04 10:37AM
    nikkicat

I LOVE THIS COUPLE

They've always been a super couple for me, even when they weren't together. Now, if they can just GET BACK TOGETHER, I'll be happy.

#9   2009/02/04 10:38AM
    canada4ever

:) I also would like to know what happened as I missed
    show today due to med. appointment. Any hints!!!!

#10   2009/02/04 10:40AM
    RDJay

Quote shickbiggestfan:
    Quote RDJay:

I LOVE THIS COUPLE

"sigh" here come the sharon haters

"smile" not a hater just a realist. I don't hate Sharon I just don't idolize her either. I speak the truth.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list