List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jill's Brothers....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jill's Brothers....

Started by Dawnsoaper at 2009/01/27 09:00PM
    Latest post: 2009/01/28 02:33PM, Views: 684, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2009/01/27 09:00PM
    Jill's Brothers....
    Dawnsoaper

Does anyone remember Jill's brothers name? I know one was Snapper[ played by David Hasslehoff] but I can't remember the other ones name. Tecnically they are not her real brothers since we found out Mrs. C is her real mom. Brock is actually her brother but who is her dad? And who is Brock's dad? Thanks.

#2   2009/01/27 09:14PM
    Re: Jill's Brothers....
    LuvThatKathe...

Jill's other brother is named Greg.

Jill's father is Arthur Hendricks, the man Katherine had an affair with while married to Gary Reynolds which is why Katherine gave Jill up for adoption.

Brock's father is Katherine's first husband, Gary Reynolds.

#3   2009/01/27 09:16PM
    bail

Quote Dawnsoaper: Does anyone remember Jill's brothers name? I know one was Snapper[ played by David Hasslehoff] but I can't remember the other ones name. Tecnically they are not her real brothers since we found out Mrs. C is her real mom. Brock is actually her brother but who is her dad? And who is Brock's dad? Thanks.

The other brother's name was Greg played by James Houghton and William Grey Espy was the first Snapper he was the one I liked never really took to David.

#4   2009/01/27 09:35PM
    HOT PINK

Snapper's real name is William Foster, Jr. I also liked William Gray Espy's Snapper better (sorry David).

#5   2009/01/28 02:33PM
    Dawnsoaper

Greg!Now I remember.Thanks,guys. Never liked Hasslehoff either,& still dont.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list