List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and Nick spoilers only...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon and Nick spoilers only...

Started by dayprogal at 2009/01/19 09:56PM
    Latest post: 2009/01/23 05:57PM, Views: 9238, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2009/01/19 09:56PM
    Sharon and Nick spoilers only...
    dayprogal

I was hoping we could have a post dedicated only for Shick spoilers and spumers. What do you all think? Please add any info if you like this thread...

#2   2009/01/20 03:52PM
    Re: Sharon and Nick spoilers only...
    Brown Hair Girl

Quote dayprogal: I was hoping we could have a post dedicated only for Shick spoilers and spumers. What do you all think? Please add any info if you like this thread...

GREAT IDEA....I'am a Nick & Sharon fan...

#3   2009/01/20 03:58PM
    marny

not a nick and sharon fan... sorry , sharon has been with everyone. and her up tight self who cares about her anyway

#4   2009/01/20 04:07PM
    Lilamoor

Quote marny: not a nick and sharon fan... sorry , sharon has been with everyone. and her up tight self who cares about her anyway

OMG

#5   2009/01/20 04:19PM
    Moniker1979

I am all for a Nick and Sharon Spoiler thread!

#6   2009/01/20 04:22PM
    annyhall

Sharon and Nick already have a none bash thread individually and together. Now someone wants them to have spoiler thread just for them. How about a totally new message board just for Sharon and Nick. Most of the time one or all of their threads are on the front page. So, count me out I am not interested in either Character.

#7   2009/01/20 04:25PM
    Lilamoor

Quote annyhall: Sharon and Nick already have a none bash thread individually and together. Now someone wants them to have spoiler thread just for them. How about a totally new message board just for Sharon and Nick. Most of the time one or all of their threads are on the front page. So, count me out I am not interested in either Character.

Sure... happy to oblige. 1 2 3 You're OUT!

#8   2009/01/20 04:35PM
    Moniker1979

Well, it doesn't really matter if they have a non-bash tread, spoiler threads about a couple are allowed apart from the non-bash threads, because you are not really allowed to post spoilers in the non-bash thread.

I've seen it on other soap boards, where the couple who the spoiler thread is about also have a non-bash thread.

Admin's correct me if I'm wrong.

#9   2009/01/20 04:49PM
    sarasecret007

Don't have any spoilers so tell but who cares about the other shick posts. All this persons wants is to post spoilers. Thanks, I will be glad too if I see any.

#10   2009/01/22 05:39PM
    msscorpio1958

Quote marny: not a nick and sharon fan... sorry , sharon has been with everyone. and her up tight self who cares about her anyway

OMG! i AGREE. The only thread I want to see is one where Nick finally MAN'S up and tells sharon he can not be her 24 HOUR HANDYMAN and give her the yellow pages

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list