List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Colleen fans

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Colleen fans

Started by lestress at 2007/01/17 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 02:52AM, Views: 1195, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/01/18 05:33AM
    Re: Colleen fans
    lestress

Quote Shys: Yes jt has been around the block but he truely loved colleen. I dont think he would of cheated on her, she worked real hard trying to get him. I think, and this is just my opinion if she wanted him so bad she should be faithful to him. It doesnt make it ok to have a one night stand just because she is young and nieve. I also felt bad for jt when colleen was telling him about sleeping with korbel, it looked like she had a lil smerk on her face and had a oh well it happened, just deal with it attitude. I also think colleen needs to stop calling lily every time she screws up with jt, lily needs to worry about her marriage and not colleens sex life. Especially with amber hitting on daniel.

I think Colleen felt bad about telling JT. She had tears in her eyes when he left.

#32   2007/01/18 05:35AM
    lestress

Quote pxsprott:
    Quote lestress: Oh on_line man you disappoint me. A girl can't stay virginal forever in today's world. I still think Colleen is a nice sweet girl. Giving up her virginity doesn't make her less of a person.

You can stay virginal if you want to. If you feel it's a sin and you want to please God. There are people that feel this way and wait for marriage.

Yes that is true you can. But this is a soap opera after all and nobody stays virginal. Sleeping around is the name of the game. Too bad TV shows and movies can't portray people with better morals.

#33   2007/01/18 05:49AM
    lestress

No we can't. At one time movies and TV used to have a much higher standard for morals, ethics and the bad guy always lost but not any more. Now very often the "bad" boys and the "bad" girls are protrayed as the heroes and heroines.

#34   2007/01/18 12:19PM
    lestress

I'm afraid so. I think "Seventh Heaven" is a pretty moral show although I dont watch it much but my grandchildren do. It is in reruns now.

#35   2007/02/25 02:52AM
    YR_GHFan

I wouldn't call being with only 2 guys in your life (both of which she's in love with) promiscious. It is so not fair that when a guy behaves that way he's known as a stud but when a girl acts that way she's known as a trashy. That is so not right! I'm rooting Colleen all the way! She's my fav on the show.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list