List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Colleen fans

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Colleen fans

Started by lestress at 2007/01/17 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 02:52AM, Views: 1235, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/01/17 06:33PM
    Re: Colleen fans
    lestress

Oh on_line man you disappoint me. A girl can't stay virginal forever in today's world. I still think Colleen is a nice sweet girl. Giving up her virginity doesn't make her less of a person.

#22   2007/01/17 06:43PM
    online_mn

I'm sorry Lestress!!

But I'm totally feeling for JT. She is promiscuous and guys don't like that!

#23   2007/01/17 06:49PM
    lestress

Well hey wait a minute - JT has been around the block himself and with his girlfriend's mother and Colleen's stepmother --------- just to name a few. Don't let that suit of armor go to your head

#24   2007/01/17 08:15PM
    heart and soul

Quote lestress: I think Colleen has a guilty conscience about sleeping with the prof. Maybe her confession to JT will ease her conscience a bit. I am hoping that they aren't finished yet. I am waiting for the other shoe to drop and have JT run for sympathy to Victoria. Wonder if he will be a blabber mouth too and tell Victoria about Colleen and the prof. And there is also amber, she will know what happened between JT and Colleen and will be more than willing to step into the breech. I will just be so disappointed if either JT or Daniel end up sleeping with amber, she is such a piece of trash.

Victoria will be gone with Brad and Victor, won't she? I hope JT doesn't make a fool out of himself.

#25   2007/01/17 08:23PM
    capricorn27

i'm not liking her a lot today, but i'm like puff pastry [flaky]. i'll probably like her again tomorrow. i'll like her even more if she finally hooks up with adrian. i like their scenes together.

#26   2007/01/17 08:36PM
    crzy4shws

Quote online_mn: I'm sorry Lestress!!

But guys can be promiscuous and get away with it! They are called sexy or studly -double standards are no fair! Collen is young, but waiting until she was 18 in todays times WOW that is almost ancient!

#27   2007/01/17 08:40PM
    lestress

I agree crzy4shows - still a double standard!

#28   2007/01/17 08:42PM
    capricorn27

Quote crzy4shws:
    Quote online_mn: I'm sorry Lestress!!

But guys can be promiscuous and get away with it! They are called sexy or studly -double standards are no fair! Collen is young, but waiting until she was 18 in todays times WOW that is almost ancient!

she's been with 2 guys in her life. when did that get promiscuous?

#29   2007/01/17 08:47PM
    lestress

....and she saved herself so that JT could be her first....

I don't like sleeping around and think it is a mistake for young girls to do it and don't like that Colleen was living with JT but it is the way of the world today. I personally like Colleen and think that she is living her life not too much differently than a lot of other college girls.

#30   2007/01/18 02:06AM
    Shys

Yes jt has been around the block but he truely loved colleen. I dont think he would of cheated on her, she worked real hard trying to get him. I think, and this is just my opinion if she wanted him so bad she should be faithful to him. It doesnt make it ok to have a one night stand just because she is young and nieve. I also felt bad for jt when colleen was telling him about sleeping with korbel, it looked like she had a lil smerk on her face and had a oh well it happened, just deal with it attitude. I also think colleen needs to stop calling lily every time she screws up with jt, lily needs to worry about her marriage and not colleens sex life. Especially with amber hitting on daniel.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list