List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Colleen fans

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Colleen fans

Started by lestress at 2007/01/17 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 02:52AM, Views: 1251, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/17 01:09PM
    Re: Colleen fans
    lestress

Quote cjwill: I didn't like Colleen at first, but she is beginning to grow on me. I just didn't like that she was a bit loose sleeping with JT then jumping into bed with the professor. She is a beautiful girl though and has even gotten prettier since she first came on the show.
    I would like to see more role models for college girls that don't have to be so promiscuous. Having 3 college age stepchildren, I am always concerned about things like that. Colleen could be a great role model, but not when she is sleeping around.

It would be nice to have some relationships between young men and women who didn't immediately fall into bed with one another but don't think that that is in the cards in soapville. JT and Colleen did put off the consumation of their relationship for a long time at Colleen's insistence which is something I always liked about her. She even told LIly at one point that she had saved herself so that JT could be her first. Guess that is as close to being chaste as we are going to get on a soap.

#12   2007/01/17 01:10PM
    lestress

Quote ekamcny: I like her and I think the professor would have been pretty hard to resist.

I agree, the prof is a smooth talker and they were alone during that ice storm. You just knew that it was going to happen.

#13   2007/01/17 01:12PM
    gommie

I agree with cjwill...I like Colleen -I think she is a beautiful young woman-I don't think she has any business at her age living with anyone except her parents--I think it would be really really nice if she were allowed some morals-

#14   2007/01/17 01:13PM
    lestress

Quote de yandr fan: I like Colleen too and the storyline with JT and the Professor (and Maryanne - kidding). Showing alittle of College life is an interesting plot for Y&R viewers. It adds something that the other soaps don't have - namely young people trying to get an education - bravo!!! Now if Lily and Daniel could start mentioning and showing some interest in College that would be great too. I love the diversity of storylines on Y&R - you just can't find it anywhere else on tv.

The professor and Mary Ann - i had a topic on that a while back - we must share the same sense of the ridiculous

I, too, like the story of JT/Colleen/Adrian. It is different from the usual females pursuing one male and also the college class. I think it is an excellent story line and something different from the usual corporate intrigue that Y&R seems to thrive on.

#15   2007/01/17 01:16PM
    lestress

Quote pxsprott: Thanks. I asked this question yesterday and couldn't remember if I got a reply. Thanks. I liked her. I thought she was a good friend. I remember when she got JT is guitar back on a Christmas episode. She was so sweet.

I like a good romance and you can't have a romance without having boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy regains girl. It will be interesting to see what develops with these three characters. One of two things is going to happen with JT though I am afraid. He is going to go to Victoria like he usually does (this guy needs a mother) and amber will catch wind of this and be on JT's doorstep. And JT is definitely not immune to feminine companionship.

#16   2007/01/17 01:21PM
    lestress

Quote gommie: I agree with cjwill...I like Colleen -I think she is a beautiful young woman-I don't think she has any business at her age living with anyone except her parents--I think it would be really really nice if she were allowed some morals-

I would love to see some sign of morality in GC too, but there just doesn't seem to be any such thing on the soaps. Neil did refrain from sleeping with carmen which I thought was in his favor and Mac used to have morals until she succumbed to JT. And Colleen was saving herself for JT. Wish that she had saved herself until they married but that is really old fashioned The thing about it is that the sexual tension between the couples is intriguing but once they have consumated their relationships that is gone and then the writers have to think of new plots to break them up and cause havoc.

#17   2007/01/17 01:21PM
    gommie

I feel bad for his breaking heart-and I feel sorry for Colleen, her confusion

#18   2007/01/17 04:19PM
    nyaccent

I like Colleen also and her loose lips sunk her this time. All JT was looking for was for her to say she had feelings for Adrian, but of course she told him that she slept with Adrian. I feel bad for them both.

#19   2007/01/17 04:25PM
    lestress

I think Colleen has a guilty conscience about sleeping with the prof. Maybe her confession to JT will ease her conscience a bit. I am hoping that they aren't finished yet. I am waiting for the other shoe to drop and have JT run for sympathy to Victoria. Wonder if he will be a blabber mouth too and tell Victoria about Colleen and the prof. And there is also amber, she will know what happened between JT and Colleen and will be more than willing to step into the breech. I will just be so disappointed if either JT or Daniel end up sleeping with amber, she is such a piece of trash.

#20   2007/01/17 05:55PM
    online_mn

I liked her at first because I thought she was going to be the nice sweet girl on the show. Not to be...

Once she moved in with JT and had wild sexions on the filthy couch then hopping under the sheets with Korbel...she lost my respect. She then lies to JT....grr

She also seems very spoiled and bratty. She reminds me of a young Nikki.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/17 06:38PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list