List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Colleen fans

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Colleen fans

Started by lestress at 2007/01/17 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 02:52AM, Views: 1238, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/17 12:11PM
    Colleen fans
    lestress

Are there any besides me?

#2   2007/01/17 12:22PM
    Re: Colleen fans
    cjwill

I didn't like Colleen at first, but she is beginning to grow on me. I just didn't like that she was a bit loose sleeping with JT then jumping into bed with the professor. She is a beautiful girl though and has even gotten prettier since she first came on the show.
    I would like to see more role models for college girls that don't have to be so promiscuous. Having 3 college age stepchildren, I am always concerned about things like that. Colleen could be a great role model, but not when she is sleeping around.

#3   2007/01/17 12:31PM
    heart and soul

Colleen is a very pretty girl.She just should realize that the world doesnot revolve around her and what she wants. Until she can decide about her feelings for JT she should move out and go back home to think it it out. The Prof. may be a good person, but should not be having an affair with his student. Right now Colleen is so confused about her feelings she should not see either of them until she figures it out. I think it is love with JT and physical attraction to the prof. She needs to slow down and think.

#4   2007/01/17 12:36PM
    ekamcny

I like her and I think the professor would have been pretty hard to resist.

#5   2007/01/17 12:46PM
    crzy4shws

I am not BIG Collen fan but I don't just hate her either. I really LOVE Adrian's character. I feel bad for the direction that JT and Collen are heading but there is definately some sizzle between Collen and Adrian and I hope the writers explore that further.

#6   2007/01/17 01:02PM
    de yandr fan

I like Colleen too and the storyline with JT and the Professor (and Maryanne - kidding). Showing alittle of College life is an interesting plot for Y&R viewers. It adds something that the other soaps don't have - namely young people trying to get an education - bravo!!! Now if Lily and Daniel could start mentioning and showing some interest in College that would be great too. I love the diversity of storylines on Y&R - you just can't find it anywhere else on tv.

#7   2007/01/17 01:04PM
    lestress

Quote pxsprott: I think Colleen is beautiful and has a sweet way about her. I was just sick of the Colleen/JT story. Now that they will break up, I will have nothing against her.

What ever happended to Colleen and Lily's chubby friend?

She just disappeared into soap opera oblivion. Here one day gone the next never to be seen or spoken of again. I believe she is the daughter of someone associated with the show so she may return one day.

I have always liked Colleen and JT together and I think (and hope) that they will finally end up together once again. She is young and so is JT. JT has had a lot of experience with other girls and older women (Brittany's mother and Victoria) and Colleen needs some interaction with other men as well although I don't like the sleeping around. But it is a soap opera and that is their stock in trade.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/17 01:07PM
    #8   2007/01/17 01:08PM
    minancee

I like Colleen also, she is a pretty girl. I started watching the show when I saw the storyline between her, the professor, and JT. They are really the only ones I like to watch.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list