List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 09:42PM, Views: 7020202, Replies: 30115
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2009/01/27 06:30PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    Charme

annyhall I will take this spoiler with a grain of salt. I have been disappointed too many times. I just love this couple and I hope the truth comes to light and that soon Lily and Cane find their way back to one another . I just want to be able to watch my favorite couple again with a smile on my face . Go LANE

#82   2009/01/27 06:47PM
    annyhall

Quote Charme: annyhall I will take this spoiler with a grain of salt. I have been disappointed too many times. I just love this couple and I hope the truth comes to light and that soon Lily and Cane find their way back to one another . I just want to be able to watch my favorite couple again with a smile on my face . Go LANE

I know it is difficult to know what is going on. We've been sent down so many rabbit trails. But for some reason I believe this one. First of all Daniel G. was the one who gave the date. Second it's what has changed just in the last few eppys. Billy's feelings have become stronger for Chloe and the baby. I think they have finally made up their minds on how to split the quad into couples. I am so glad to finally see the light at the end of this tunnel. I don't like to see Cane or Lily used by two of the most selfish ppl I have seen in a long time. I hope a good punishment is coming for them both. I think Billy's meeting with Victor was significant. When the family(the Chancellors and the Abotts especially Mrs. C )find out Billy and Chloe's Betrayal they'll make him resign from Jabot he'll have no where else to go but to NE

#83   2009/01/27 06:50PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Charme: annyhall I will take this spoiler with a grain of salt. I have been disappointed too many times. I just love this couple and I hope the truth comes to light and that soon Lily and Cane find their way back to one another . I just want to be able to watch my favorite couple again with a smile on my face . Go LANE

Cane & Lily, without a doubt, were the most delightful couple on the planet. I love their little talks, witty and catty remarks and light banter between them. I loved that he actually talked to her, and they could tell each other almost anything. The tenderness, the way he held and caressed her, looked at her were sources of enjoyment to me. He loved her just for herself. I just thought that they were great fun. I look forward to seeing that again. No other couple on Y&R or daytime had that kind of thing between them. You would almost feel that they were soulmates.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/27 06:54PM
    #84   2009/01/27 08:07PM
    lanefan256

Lily and Cane lit up my screen today! They had a little time to laugh and talk by themselves at Jimmys. The way they are together makes all the down time worthwhile. Lets hope for more coincidental meetings.

#85   2009/01/27 08:34PM
    Charme

3)

Quote MsSuperSuds:

Cane & Lily, without a doubt, were the most delightful couple on the planet. I love their little talks, witty and catty remarks and light banter between them. I loved that he actually talked to her, and they could tell each other almost anything. The tenderness, the way he held and caressed her, looked at her were sources of enjoyment to me. He loved her just for herself. I just thought that they were great fun. I look forward to seeing that again. No other couple on Y&R or daytime had that kind of thing between them. You would almost feel that they were soulmates.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooo true Love, love, love this couple. Go LANE!!!!!!!!!!!

#86   2009/01/27 11:16PM
    dkares

Loved the Lesson Hated the Venue

Cane and Lily were spot on today - the chemistry they had with each other was so sweet. Cane helping Lily mix drinks was cute and the way they interacted was great. It was an old LANE scence that we all love. Lily and Cane smiling at each other and laughing; loved when she hit him for saying.. her making her 5 best drinks would not be a problem. It was a love tap and he liked it.

Anywho, I hated that Lily was interviewing for a job in a dive; what was that all about? Disappointed that Billy would send her to a place like that....I think Cane was too. The way he looked at her during his coaching session was priceless - he was smiling so hard; I could feel the love through the TV.....now that's powerful.

Also, loved when Cane pulled Lily aside to speak with her in private.....totally forgot he was out with his mother-in-law. Writers, I wish there was more but I wanted to thank you for the LANE air time.

Cane and Lily are so great together - I'm hoping for more Lane Moments......

Cane and Lily, FOREVER!!!

#87   2009/01/27 11:26PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote dkares: Loved the Lesson Hated the Venue

Cane and Lily were spot on today - the chemistry they had with each other was so sweet. Cane helping Lily mix drinks was cute and the way they interacted was great. It was an old LANE scence that we all love. Lily and Cane smiling at each other and laughing; loved when she hit him for saying.. her making her 5 best drinks would not be a problem. It was a love tap and he liked it.

Anywho, I hated that Lily was interviewing for a job in a dive; what was that all about? Disappointed that Billy would send her to a place like that....I think Cane was too. The way he looked at her during his coaching session was priceless - he was smiling so hard; I could feel the love through the TV.....now that's powerful.

Also, loved when Cane pulled Lily aside to speak with her in private.....totally forgot he was out with his mother-in-law. Writers, I wish there was more but I wanted to thank you for the LANE air time.

Cane and Lily are so great together - I'm hoping for more Lane Moments......

Cane and Lily, FOREVER!!!

You won't believe this but I wrote just about the same thing in another thread--Purely Speculation: Cane is the Man! I write off my frustrations there, but I was pleased with today's episode. It mellowed me a bit and took away some of the anger I feel for the way this couple has been treated by the current writers to prop that other couple. I love LANE and cannot wait for more scenes like this. They are so funny and cute together!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/27 11:28PM
    #88   2009/01/28 03:25PM
    Charme

Bumping up my favorite couple. Sending lots of love to Lane and patiently awaiting their reunion .

#89   2009/01/28 03:43PM
    PADMAY

i do love lily and cane together, and cant want for them to get back together. but i have a question about todays episode. how can cane be suspicious about esther boyfriend and is clueless when it comes to his life w/the nameless one. the writers need to start reading what they are writing about in order to get things right with their scripts.

#90   2009/01/28 03:46PM
    annyhall

Quote PADMAY: i do love lily and cane together, and cant want for them to get back together. but i have a question about todays episode. how can cane be suspicious about esther boyfriend and is clueless when it comes to his life w/the nameless one. the writers need to start reading what they are writing about in order to get things right with their scripts.

ITA! That statement he made about quick marriages made me shake my head. Does he even listen to himself cause we know he didn't listen to Lily at the Men We Love Party

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list