List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 06:17AM, Views: 7108815, Replies: 30141
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2009/01/26 11:32AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    lanefan256

Hello everybody, I just had to stop by to show my love for Lily and Cane. The thing that I miss the most about this couple is the friendship they shared. These two seemed to really like and respect each other. They looked out for one another. It reminded me of old time soap couples.
    Charme- I always enjoy reading your post. Just remember to let all the negative roll off, dont take the bait.
    Lets keep Lane #1.

#72   2009/01/26 12:57PM
    Charme

Quote lanefan256: Hello everybody, I just had to stop by to show my love for Lily and Cane. The thing that I miss the most about this couple is the friendship they shared. These two seemed to really like and respect each other. They looked out for one another. It reminded me of old time soap couples.
    Charme- I always enjoy reading your post. Just remember to let all the negative roll off, dont take the bait.
    Lets keep Lane #1.

Thanks lanefan256 . I enjoy your post as well. I so miss my favorite couple. You're right about their friendship it was great watching them together. I'm looking forward to more good times for these two. Gotta love my Lane . Go Lane!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/26 12:58PM
    #73   2009/01/26 09:30PM
    dkares

Missing Lane Moments......

Can't wait for Cane and Lily to find their way back to each other. Their romance and passion for each other is beautiful to watch....

TPTB it's must see TV!

Cane and Lily, FOREVER......

#74   2009/01/27 03:46AM
    lanefan256

Good morning all,
    Lily and Cane will be on today-doing the happy dance.
    Lane rules!

#75   2009/01/27 08:31AM
    Auntirhee

Quote dkares: Putting our favorite couple back on top - Go LANE!

SO we're just a few weeks away from V-day and I can't help but think about V-day last year for Cane and Lily. It was such a sweet and passionate time for them. I hope that Lily and Cane can figure out what's going on with Billy and Chloe so that they can fight to be together. Cane and Lily should be celebrating their love for each other and making a family of their own. They so deserve to have a little Lane.

Anywho, writers please, reunite Cane and Lily - LOVE should be in the air on V-day - and they have a true love that should not have been broken. I'm ready for them to touch, kiss and love each other again.

Cane and Lily - FOREVER
    Dkaris, you are right, Valentines day is only a few weeks away and, I would love to see Cane and Lily celebrating the first time they make love to one another. But will it happen, it should. For the first time in months, I watched some of the old clips and it made me so sad. They were the most happy couple on the show. I don't know why the writers chose them to destroy only to add drama. It was enough drama going on already with the other characters. They didn't even give them a chance. But, anyway I will continue to read and hope things change especially by V-day. They so deserve it. I know it does not appear to be since they have paired her with Billy and I do hope that they wouldn't put that thought about Billy and chloe in her mind only to drop it. We can only keep hope alive. Watching the old clips just build up hopes that may be broken. Keep Cane and Lily alive!!! They are the Super Couple Of Daytime!!!

#76   2009/01/27 08:42AM
    annyhall

Warning: there is a bit of a spoiler hereThere is hope, I've already seen today's show and the way Cane looked at lily the love is still there. I think Billy is falling for Chloe. Maybe they will put them together(Cane and Lily) where they have to see each other everyday.

#77   2009/01/27 12:37PM
    Auntirhee

Quote annyhall: Warning: there is a bit of a spoiler hereThere is hope, I've already seen today's show and the way Cane looked at lily the love is still there. I think Billy is falling for Chloe. Maybe they will put them together(Cane and Lily) where they have to see each other everyday.
    Yes, Annyhall, I watched it today because I knew this scene would be on. The connection is still there. Here's hoping that the writers are changing some things. Won't put my money on it, but I'm hoping. They just gleammed and I loved every moment of it.

#78   2009/01/27 04:32PM
    Charme

Hated and loved Cane and Lily's scenes on Y&R today (1/27/09). First I hated the scenes because whenever I see Lane together these days, it makes me yearn even more for the good old days. I loved the scenes because whenever Cane and Lily are together, they light up my screen. Lane is such a beautiful couple. I really like the fact that they were lovers as well as friends . I am holding waiting for their beautiful reunion . Go LANE!!!!!

#79   2009/01/27 06:14PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey there, Favorite Couple! I am just a little late today but I could not let the pass without coming in to say "Hello!" I have not watched the whole episode today, but I am going to. I have already seen scenes where you two lovebirdsa are lighting up the screen again. Thank Heavens! It is about time! But I know that this is just a teaser. Script writers love to do that to us. Just keep running into each other this way and delighting this fan. Will holler at you later. Luv ya!

#80   2009/01/27 06:23PM
    annyhall

I watched the episode again tonight. I noticed the difference in the way the two men look at Lily. Billy seems to look at her with lust in his eyes. Cane looks at her with pure delight and love. He seems to really enjoy her. There is a spoiler on the MB about Lane and it is good news for us Fans! It's all going to be over soon!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list