List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 02:39PM, Views: 6856847, Replies: 30066
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2009/01/25 03:40PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    PinkChick

I just wanted to say that i am a huge lover of cane and lily,and i still can't believe they aren't together.As soon as cane finds out the baby is billy's,he will be free to go back to his true love lily and they can have their own little Lane baby.I can't wait for that day.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/25 03:46PM
    #62   2009/01/25 03:44PM
    Charme

Hi MsSuperSuds, lanefan256, annyhall, and other Lane fans. After the other Cane and Lily thread was destroyed, I gave up on posting. So much history gone in 1 swoop. I lost my desire to post but not my love for this couple. It is for that reason that I will make an effort to post (I'm really angry and torn at this point). Great job MsSuperSuds for keeping this going. I really love Lane and for me, they are the only ones that I root for. Go Lane!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/25 03:53PM
    #63   2009/01/25 03:49PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hot dam! Now that's what I am talking about. Let's make this a contested race to the finish. Cane and Lily are golden!! Go LANE!!!

#64   2009/01/25 04:35PM
    Auntirhee

:)

Quote Charme: Hi MsSuperSuds, lanefan256, annyhall, and other Lane fans. After the other Cane and Lily thread was destroyed, I gave up on posting. So much history gone in 1 swoop. I lost my desire to post but not my love for this couple. It is for that reason that I will make an effort to post (I'm really angry and torn at this point). Great job MsSuperSuds for keeping this going. I really love Lane and for me, they are the only ones that I root for. Go Lane!!!!
    Welcome back Charme, we missed you, I was upset to girl, but I refuse to be broken. I don't know what happen to the thread, but we can't let the disapearance of it stop us. I still don't watch much, do more reading than anything unless my sister-in-law who keeps me posted tells me something good is going to happen.I just can't stand how weak they have made Cane and Lily. I knew you wouldn't give up on Lane and the fans. But you know what Lily is stepping it up a notch and beginning to figure things out. Hopefully we are closer to the end of the rainbow and our couple will be back together again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/25 04:40PM
    #65   2009/01/25 04:47PM
    Auntirhee

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hot dam! Now that's what I am talking about. Let's make this a contested race to the finish. Cane and Lily are golden!! Go LANE!!!
    MsSuperSuds, good to see you are in goods spirits again, Gee!! you had me worried for a minute girl. But Lily is the best and hopefully the writers have figured this out. You know wouldn't it be great if Lily were doing some sleuthing of her own and untangle everything herself. Also, nobody would know this but her. Then bring it to Canes attention, and he listens this time, and together they bust Billy and Chloe. That would be a sight for sore eys. When I used to watch the soaps with my mother, she would always tell me, they don't show everything sweetie. It would be great if the writers did this.

#66   2009/01/25 05:12PM
    Charme

Quote Auntirhee:
    Quote Charme: Hi MsSuperSuds, lanefan256, annyhall, and other Lane fans. After the other Cane and Lily thread was destroyed, I gave up on posting. So much history gone in 1 swoop. I lost my desire to post but not my love for this couple. It is for that reason that I will make an effort to post (I'm really angry and torn at this point). Great job MsSuperSuds for keeping this going. I really love Lane and for me, they are the only ones that I root for. Go Lane!!!!
    Welcome back Charme, we missed you, I was upset to girl, but I refuse to be broken. I don't know what happen to the thread, but we can't let the disapearance of it stop us. I still don't watch much, do more reading than anything unless my sister-in-law who keeps me posted tells me something good is going to happen.I just can't stand how weak they have made Cane and Lily. I knew you wouldn't give up on Lane and the fans. But you know what Lily is stepping it up a notch and beginning to figure things out. Hopefully we are closer to the end of the rainbow and our couple will be back together again.

Hi Auntirhee . I think we've switched roles. Usually I'm the one saying hang in there. I missed posting with you as well. How's everything going? Like you said I will never give up on my favorite couple. I still can't watch Y&R at this time, but I do read to see what Cane and Lily are up to. Lane is such a beautiful couple. I can't help but smile when I think about them . Love, love, love me some Lane. Go LANE!!!!

#67   2009/01/25 09:43PM
    dkares

Putting our favorite couple back on top - Go LANE!

SO we're just a few weeks away from V-day and I can't help but think about V-day last year for Cane and Lily. It was such a sweet and passionate time for them. I hope that Lily and Cane can figure out what's going on with Billy and Chloe so that they can fight to be together. Cane and Lily should be celebrating their love for each other and making a family of their own. They so deserve to have a little Lane.

Anywho, writers please, reunite Cane and Lily - LOVE should be in the air on V-day - and they have a true love that should not have been broken. I'm ready for them to touch, kiss and love each other again.

Cane and Lily - FOREVER

#68   2009/01/26 05:41AM
    Charme

I'm anxiously awaiting the return of Lane, so that they can bring sexy back to Y&R . Go LANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

#69   2009/01/26 06:40AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Morning, Sunshine! Just stopped in to pay my respects to you good people. I just cannot stop talking about you everywhere I go. You are unique and so unusual in this day. You talk to each other and tell each other almost everything. You are loving, kind to each other, tender, and so passionate. The thing that impresses me the most is that you always encourage each other and are honest and sincere when dealing with each other. What more could partners want? I need to stop by the single non-bash thread for Cane to leave a little post for him today also. Hang on, Soulmates! You reunion is coming. I love you.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/26 06:51AM
    #70   2009/01/26 07:45AM
    partyvibe

Just come in to show my lane love hope to see them figure out what has been done to them and to find their way back to each other.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list