List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 08:44PM, Views: 6575082, Replies: 29949
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2009/01/22 11:12AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    MRKATE

;) HI I miss them to and hate that v-day is comming and they won't be together....and worst with the wrong people

has anyone heard of the red card campain??? is it ok to talk about it here?????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/22 11:17AM
    #52   2009/01/22 02:11PM
    lanefan256

Lane love is still alive and kicking!

MRKATE, Please tell us about the red carpet campain.
    iluvliasonan... could you tell me who liason is

#53   2009/01/22 05:54PM
    MRKATE

~) i hope its alright to tell it here.......red card campain ....lily/cane fans are sending cards to Nina Tassler president of CBS, TPTB, directors, writers, producers, and to the couple cane/lily, showing our support, and sending them in RED EVELPOES....some are including printouts of their banners, siggy, advatars, or pitcures of lane (cane/lily ) along with their favorite lines that the couple have said to each other. What is most imporant is that they will be writing to tell TPTB excatly what they do not like with this story and what they would like to happen...again putting all of this in RED ENEVLOPES to get everybodies attenion.....it started on the AST board

#54   2009/01/22 10:43PM
    lanefan256

Thanks for the info MRKATE, I had not heard about this effort but now I will be shopping for my red cards.
    Hopefully the Lane story will continue and be better than ever once the truth comes out.

#55   2009/01/23 08:10AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote lanefan256: Thanks for the info MRKATE, I had not heard about this effort but now I will be shopping for my red cards.
    Hopefully the Lane story will continue and be better than ever once the truth comes out.

This Cane & Lily writing teaam is not as sharp as the first one. I loved the dialogue, the friendship, the caring for each other, the playfulness, the tenderness, the concern, the love, and most definitely the suggestion of smoldering, passionate lovemaking. This couple just had it all. The charisma and the chemistry just jumped through the TV screen at you. When they were in the same room, I could almost feel the sexual energy. Most women would DIE or KILL for a love like this one.

This romance just has to come back to Y&R. Get that other couple out of the way!! I am a complete LANAHOLIC!! A LANIAC!! A LANE lover!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/23 08:17AM
    #56   2009/01/25 02:33PM
    lanefan256

MsSuperSuds, I am so happy that someone has the same passion for this couple that I have. No other soap couple holds my interest the way that this duo does. If one fan base on this site can wait three years for their fave couple to reunite I know I can wait a few extra months. Its gonna be good to feel the same giddy joy that they are expressing.

#57   2009/01/25 02:49PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Lanefan! I am going to keep bumping my favorite couple up until I can't bump them up anymore. As a matter of fact, I might have to start recruiting some of the old LANE fans. The original non-bash thread was destroyed and so LANE fans just seemed to abandon my favorite couple. If you come in daily to bump them up, so will I.

This is still THE BEST developed couple and classic romance on daytime TV. And I am not giving up w/o trying to keep them alive. I love some LANE!!

#58   2009/01/25 02:58PM
    annyhall

Hi Lane fans! I hope i don't sound like a hypocrite. I love Lilly and Cane,but fell in love with Billy and Lilly first. I watch Youtube clips of Cane and Lilly and quickly fell inlove with their lovestory. I prefer Billy&Lilly. But will not be devastated if it turns out to be Cane and Lilly. I am torn between two lovers. So I will help keep them on the front page with you.

#59   2009/01/25 03:28PM
    lanefan256

Im with you MsSuperSuds. Sometimes I have to go out of town and leave my computer behind- but I will make an effort to keep this thread bumped up. I wanted to ask about other Lane poster but didn't know if it was against the guidelines. Anyway, I will do my part in keeping Lane alive.

Go Lane!

#60   2009/01/25 03:34PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote lanefan256: Im with you MsSuperSuds. Sometimes I have to go out of town and leave my computer behind- but I will make an effort to keep this thread bumped up. I wanted to ask about other Lane poster but didn't know if it was against the guidelines. Anyway, I will do my part in keeping Lane alive.

Go Lane!

Thanks! I don't know whether it is against guidelines either, but the old thread disappeared quickly. Will keep in touch. Great to see you anyhall! Thanks for joining us. Didn't you just love that first kiss. Lily fogot her name and she got so hot she had to run away from him. That was funny. I really like these two together. There has never been anything like them in soapland that I can recollect.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list