List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 05:39PM, Views: 6855830, Replies: 30065
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2009/01/18 07:09AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    MsSuperSuds

Good morning, my loves! I am still waiting for you to find each other again. Luv ya! Stay strong! Reunion 2009!

#42   2009/01/19 12:07PM
    CPAT

I can't wait for Cane and Lily to be a couple again!
    They are wonderful and we need to continue
    voting for them and writing about Lane!
    Cane and Lily FOREVER...............

#43   2009/01/19 02:01PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote CPAT: I can't wait for Cane and Lily to be a couple again!
    They are wonderful and we need to continue
    voting for them and writing about Lane!
    Cane and Lily FOREVER...............

I totally agree. This, to me, is the most wonderful love story ever created on daytime TV. If we lose Cane and Lily, we go back to the same old boring boy mets girl sex-em up storylines. Boy this guy is wonderful to his lady love. I want more of them. Get them back ASAP. I love LANE!

#44   2009/01/19 10:00PM
    dkares

Reunite Cane and Lily - ASAP

They are such a wonderful couple - their "love story" is must see TV and I miss seeing them togehter.

The book store scene was great - they were so happy talking with each other........They are in love and they need to be together......

Cane and Lily, FOREVER!

#45   2009/01/20 08:31AM
    frenchmocha83

Quote MAURITIUS:
    Quote Blue Lagoon: Always love Lane

I haven't forgot the first time they met,it was so cute

What happened the first time they met? I didn't start watching Y&R again until they were already friends.

#46   2009/01/20 12:23PM
    MsSuperSuds

Just wanted to give you a big "hello" and let you know that I am still in your corner. LANE is still my favorite Y&R couple. I still await your return as a super couple. Let's bump you up a notch or two toward the top.

#47   2009/01/20 12:38PM
    butterfly af...

I hope that cane and lily get back together this year because you can tell how much they miss each other. Cane and lily need to team up and figure out that they are being schemed together, i hope that they have their own child so they can have a real family.

#48   2009/01/20 12:54PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote butterfly affect: I hope that cane and lily get back together this year because you can tell how much they miss each other. Cane and lily need to team up and figure out that they are being schemed together, i hope that they have their own child so they can have a real family.

I do, too, Butterfly! Now that would be something to behold. I have always wanted that for them. I eagerly await their reunion so that they can start a family. I miss Cane and Lily and the way they were with each other. To me that is the best love story written on daytime soaps.

#49   2009/01/22 06:20AM
    iluvliasonan...

Wow, I can't believe we lost all the old posts in this board, we had so many here, all well, guess we have to start over
    Loved the interaction between Lane, there chemistry is off the wall, I miss them so much, I hope and pray that this stupid s/l is over and Lane reunite!!!

#50   2009/01/22 08:00AM
    MsSuperSuds

Cane & Lily! I salute you! I hope you overcome all the hurdles in your path so that ou can reunite. Stay strong. Luv ya!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list