List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 02:52PM, Views: 6201550, Replies: 29635
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2009/01/16 08:04AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    butterfly af...

I hope that their love grows stronger just in case if the writers come up with another senseless storyline that they are having currently will ever occur again. I hope that they can be happy at least for a couple of months because they really didn't get alot of time together. I hope that lily is able to have children because that would be must see tv.

#32   2009/01/16 05:38PM
    Blue Lagoon

Always love Lane

#33   2009/01/16 07:32PM
    Auntirhee

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote frenchmocha83: Love them or hate them, you can't deny that the spark is still there after yesterday's scene in the bookstore. Especially after that comment Cane made about how the two movie stars tried to hide their true feelings for each other but couldn't.

I noticed that and I loved the moment, too. Life and a zest for living appeared on his face again.

I think that Cane & Lily have more of a connection to each other than any other couple on the show. I am Just hoping that they are reunitied.
    MsSuperSuds my sister-in-law called me and told me about that scene and I watched later that night after home work, it just warmed my heart. Their faces just simply sparkled! Also, in the beginning when he told her he thought of her when the marathon started, she told him that she thought of him too, my heart just melted. It was a lovely moment between the two of them. Just waiting.....

#34   2009/01/16 08:06PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey there Auntirhee! How are you? I am so glad to see you again. I knew that you would show up sooner or later. Welcome to the new thread; the old one was closed.

I just wish that this storyline w/ "the baby/momma drama" was over so that we could enjoy Cane and Lily again.
    I come in to post a little note almost every day to show my support of LANE. I am still a loyal Laniac and I wouldn't have it any other way. Go Lane!

#35   2009/01/16 08:20PM
    annyhall

I just read on the CBS blog an interview with DG(Cane) by someone in Canada. The guy ask him if the fans were really rooting for Chloe and Cane and he said that 90% of the fans were rooting for Lily and Cane. He said he beleived the writers end game was a Lily and Cane reunion. There was also talk about Y&R surging a great deal in Canada. I am a Billy & Lilly fan myself. But, loved how Cane romanced Lily. After seeing many signs that they are going to make Billy&Chloe a couple I don't think I'll waste my time on a lost cause. I am now offically in th Cane and Lily fan club. This may change we'll have to see what the writers do.

#36   2009/01/16 08:40PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote annyhall: I just read on the CBS blog an interview with DG(Cane) by someone in Canada. The guy ask him if the fans were really rooting for Chloe and Cane and he said that 90% of the fans were rooting for Lily and Cane. He said he beleived the writers end game was a Lily and Cane reunion. There was also talk about Y&R surging a great deal in Canada. I am a Billy & Lilly fan myself. But, loved how Cane romanced Lily. After seeing many signs that they are going to make Billy&Chloe a couple I don't think I'll waste my time on a lost cause. I am now offically in th Cane and Lily fan club. This may change we'll have to see what the writers do.

Welcome aboard, Anyhall. Glad to see you joining the LANE Fan Club. I loved the way Cane & Lily relate and talk to each other, the slow passionate and sensuous love-making. I know that there is an age difference but he treats her very well. And they look GREAT together. Both are good looking and the clothing is always coordinated between the two of them. And Cane does talk to his woman--a lot!!

By the way, where do I find this blog?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/16 08:51PM
    #37   2009/01/16 11:06PM
    Auntirhee

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey there Auntirhee! How are you? I am so glad to see you again. I knew that you would show up sooner or later. Welcome to the new thread; the old one was closed.

I just wish that this storyline w/ "the baby/momma drama" was over so that we could enjoy Cane and Lily again.
    I come in to post a little note almost every day to show my support of LANE. I am still a loyal Laniac and I wouldn't have it any other way. Go Lane!
    MsSuperSuds, you know I wasn't going to be far away from my girls, I just get so busy at times that I just simply peek and run. I was in an meeting all day on my job today and was able to get home at 5:30, after settling down, I was able to read quite a bit today and goodness, I just don't know. But Daniel still says Lane-is-the-end-game, Well I'm like the new poster, we will just have to see what happens. As I have stated over, and over, and over again, the writers lead us in one direction, but they take another direction. I just don't take anything posted here, in the soap books, the blogs, the spoilers or anything I read serious anymore. It only lets you down, and I am done with that!! Seriously, I do love posting with you guys. I'm just-not-convinced yet, not yet.

#38   2009/01/17 05:20AM
    MAURITIUS

Quote Blue Lagoon: Always love Lane

I haven't forgot the first time they met,it was so cute

#39   2009/01/17 01:01PM
    Casablanca

Quote MAURITIUS:
    Quote Blue Lagoon: Always love Lane

I haven't forgot the first time they met,it was so cute

Iam still for candy lane too

#40   2009/01/17 09:22PM
    jgirl41

just showing my love to candy Lane

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list