List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 05:39PM, Views: 6855554, Replies: 30065
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2009/01/15 09:16AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    partyvibe

I miss cane/lily and hope to see a better s/l for them,because they are a classic couple with a classic love story that needs to be explore.

#22   2009/01/15 09:39AM
    butterfly af...

I'm with you on that one partyvibe. I hope that cane and lily both get the happy lives that they both deserve and very soon. Cane and Lily are the most romantic couple in daytime and without them together it makes me so sad, I am such an addict that I have to go on youtube and look up the old clips of them together.

#23   2009/01/15 06:07PM
    Pink _Orchid

Quote Melrose - Place: Oh well I cant post here often, since the first time I post on the old thread on March 20/2008,too many memory for this couple.....now just stay memory..still loving Lane

Me 2,I have been posting on that old Lane thread for almost a yrs I think,but hei I still loving Candy Lane

#24   2009/01/16 05:47AM
    NEFERTIRI

Quote Pink _Orchid:
    Quote Melrose - Place: Oh well I cant post here often, since the first time I post on the old thread on March 20/2008,too many memory for this couple.....now just stay memory..still loving Lane

Me 2,I have been posting on that old Lane thread for almost a yrs I think,but hei I still loving Candy Lane

hope they find their way back together soon.............

#25   2009/01/16 06:23AM
    MsSuperSuds

I must give my daily props to my leading couple on daytime TV. I eagerly await your reunion so that you can provide some stability in love, romance, marriage, and family life in GC. I miss the big smiles, the playfulness, the romance, and the passionate love that you brought to us. The scenes in bookstore between the two of you just prove that you still have that connection. Please come back soon.
    Luv ya!!

#26   2009/01/16 07:22AM
    benjihomeboy10

Quote MsSuperSuds: I have been watching Y&R on and off over the 35 years that it has been in existence, and Lane is without a doubt the best super couple that I have ever seen developed. This is an old-fashioned love affair. These two people were wildly attracted to each other, became friends, and went through considerable angst before becoming engaged to be married.

I love this couple and there are just so many good things to say about them. I loved that they developed a talking relationship, flirted, joked, and teased one another while falling in love. I am looking forward to you reuniting as a couple. Nothing could make this fan happier because I am an extreme LANIAC!! Go Lane!!

I totally agree with all the above.

#27   2009/01/16 07:25AM
    benjihomeboy10

Cane and Lilly are a real love story from beginning to end and so are Nick and Sharon. Love them.

#28   2009/01/16 07:28AM
    benjihomeboy10

Lily and Cane are the way love starts and stays together - sorry they were broken up; same with Nick and Sharon.

#29   2009/01/16 07:36AM
    lanefan256

I think Lily and Cane will be more like Nikki and Victor, they will always find their way back to one another. They will probably go through their share of other relationships but the end game will be Lane. Meanwhile lets sit back and enjoy the ride.

#30   2009/01/16 07:39AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote benjihomeboy10: Lily and Cane are the way love starts and stays together - sorry they were broken up; same with Nick and Sharon.

Cane & Lily's love story was not a wham, bam, thank-you mam saga. It was NOT based on sex at first sight. They were good TO and FOR each other. I always thought that they were in it for the long haul. I can only hope that they were temporarily interrupted but will be together again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/16 07:44AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list