List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 06:17AM, Views: 7105059, Replies: 30141
    « 2983 2984 2985 2986 2987 2988 2989 2990 2991 2992 2993 » »| page:
    #29871   2014/07/16 08:46PM
    Re: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)
    MsSuperSuds

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will be at peace. — Bob Marley

Good night, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby! Sleep well tonight., Hope to see you on screen soon w/o your baggage attached to you. Will holler at you lovely & loving people next time.

#29872   2014/07/17 02:11PM
    MsSuperSuds

Someone with their feet planted firmly on the ground has no hope of reaching the stars. — Kelsey Dunn

Hey Ashby Family! I would rather have your feet planted firmly on the ground than have them placed totally in unrealistic idealism. I am so glad & grateful that your outlook on life as a family is positive and grounded! No unrealistic airheads in the Ashby household. Keep up the good work & I will holler at you again next time.

#29873   2014/07/17 06:09PM
    Axl Rose

Imagine once the twins get older and they become teenagers, I can just see it now, Cane being the overprotective father when it comes to his daughter Mattie dating boys and Cane just going overboard as an overprotective father but in a good way and Lily being an overprotective mother when it comes to her son Charlie when it comes to him dating girls and what not and Lily having final approval on girls that her son Charlie brings home

As for teenage Mattie I can see her as a cross between a young Lily and a young Dru

With Charlie being a cross between a young Cane and a young Devon

#29874   2014/07/17 07:52PM
    shalaydra75

Quote Axl Rose: Imagine once the twins get older and they become teenagers, I can just see it now, Cane being the overprotective father when it comes to his daughter Mattie dating boys and Cane just going overboard as an overprotective father but in a good way and Lily being an overprotective mother when it comes to her son Charlie when it comes to him dating girls and what not and Lily having final approval on girls that her son Charlie brings home

As for teenage Mattie I can see her as a cross between a young Lily and a young Dru

That sounds good for down the road, but I want decent s/l ASAP.

#29875   2014/07/17 07:59PM
    Axl Rose

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote Axl Rose: Imagine once the twins get older and they become teenagers, I can just see it now, Cane being the overprotective father when it comes to his daughter Mattie dating boys and Cane just going overboard as an overprotective father but in a good way and Lily being an overprotective mother when it comes to her son Charlie when it comes to him dating girls and what not and Lily having final approval on girls that her son Charlie brings home

That sounds good for down the road, but I want decent s/l ASAP.

Well Cane he knows about Hilary and Devon and he isn't talking when he should be considering this is his family considering Neil is his father-in-law but Devon is his brother-in-law and Lily she hates Hilary her father's new wife her new step-mother can you still believe that?

#29876   2014/07/18 08:51AM
    MsSuperSuds

Mary Wollstonecraft. “The beginning is always today.”

I wish a storyline worthy of the Ashby Family would start today. This writing team is wasting their talents propping everyone else. Love Jill for telling Neil exactly what she thought about his latest romantic fiasco. I notice he did not talk down to her or belittle her opinions & feelings like he does with Lily. HYPOCRIT! Can't wait to see him boil in his own homemade stew. Luv ya, Ashby family & hope to see you on screen soon.

#29877   2014/07/18 08:58AM
    Rfan

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Mary Wollstonecraft. “The beginning is always today.”

I wish a storyline worthy of the Ashby Family would start today. This writing team is wasting their talents propping everyone else. Love Jill for telling Neil exactly what she thought about his latest romantic fiasco. I notice he did not talk down to her or belittle her opinions & feelings like he does with Lily. HYPOCRIT! Can't wait to see him boil in his own homemade stew. Luv ya, Ashby family & hope to see you on screen soon.

Preach

#29878   2014/07/18 03:30PM
    shalaydra75

I hope to see Lane in a real s/l soon.

#29879   2014/07/18 08:40PM
    restlesstalk

Cane and Lily Ashby, the best YR to offer!

#29880   2014/07/19 01:50PM
    MsSuperSuds

We've removed the ceiling above our dreams. There are no more impossible dreams.— Jesse Jackson

For the Ashbys sake, I have a dream that they got a decent business storyline that allowed them to be in business for themselves. I would love to see more personal & family time with Mattie & Charlie! Love those charming children. Have a great Saturday & I'll holler at you again next time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/19 01:53PM
    « 2983 2984 2985 2986 2987 2988 2989 2990 2991 2992 2993 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list