List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 08:45AM, Views: 7024937, Replies: 30116
    « 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 » »| page:
    #29271   2013/12/25 04:48PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    luvroflife

Quote MsSuperSuds: Merry Christmas Lily, Cane, and LANE fans!

Thank you, Daniel Goddard and Christel Khalil for continuously being such good characters.

I Hope all of you have a blesses Christmas Day!

Happy Holidays to you, MSS!!. And ditto to DG and CK for portraying decent, loving characters who respected not only themselves, but each other. Never understood why 'bad' equated to popular - what does that say about some of Y&R/soap viewers??

Hope your XMAS was full of love, family & friends! And wishing all a happy and blessed 2014!

#29272   2013/12/26 03:01PM
    bail

Wishing only the best for you guys for the new year along with a good s/l. Fans are still waiting for your day to shine.

Happy Holidays Lane Fans. Safe and Healthy New Year.

#29273   2013/12/26 06:21PM
    MsSuperSuds

Emptiness is a symptom that you are not living creatively. You either have not goal that is important enough to you, or you are not using your talents and efforts in a striving toward an important goal. — Maxwell Maltz

Good night, Lily! Good night Cane! Good night LANERS! I hope everyone had a great Christmas Day celebration w/ family, friends, and loved ones. One more week and the new year will be here before we blink our eyes. Have a great night and I will catch you folks again on tomorrow. Sleep well.

#29274   2013/12/26 09:23PM
    Lanealways

Good Thurs Evening Bail suds Ll Layngel L'life Rfan Padmay #Laners and Friends et all

hoping everyone's Christmas was all you wanted it to be🎊💐

Congrats to everyone for a fantastic 2013 and for all your handwork and for taking the time out of your busy schedules. You guys are truly a lovely bunch and
    as we wait for the new year please continue to make your lane votes count!!!

Lane CK DG #1 across the board and all because of all of you.....
    beautiful work LanersNFriends lets keep this going strong, TY tons, Merry Christmas xoxo
    ///// ////// /////

💝Vt ChristelKhalil; DanielGoddard;
    LilyNCane#Laneyr

To:

CBS (abc) Readers Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave;Englewood Cliffs;
    NJ 07632
    T💋

Also remember to forward your questions for Christel (@ChristelAdnana)
    You can FB, Tweet it, or email it. See below:

https://www.facebook.com/ChristelFansite/posts/721203151237943

Tweet:

@ChristelFansite #YR

Email:
    christelkhalilnet@gmail.com

Sweet Tweets:
    🌹

Post Christmas dinner food coma. Merry Christmas everyone! emojiemoji️emojiemojiemoji @rayped @sannddrraadee @rndevereaux @brytonejames @gorgeous_robert #adam #caden #jordan

statigr.am/p/619126142711990939_18570097?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook<... />

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard 25 Dec
    Merry Christmas! May your day be filled with happiness and Joy! #Love

Christel / Lily fans ‏@ChristelKfans 25 Dec
    Merry Merry Christmas to everyone ! #loveandpeace #reasonfortheseason
    Retweeted by Lane Fans

Lane Fans ‏@WeLoveLane 25 Dec
    Merry Christmas #Lane fans @DanielGoddard @ChristelAdnana May you have all the love,joy,cheer,blessings that your hearts and hands can hold

#29275   2013/12/26 09:32PM
    Lanealways

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLFZFq1MT98 {🌲Christmas Song by Nat King Cole} #MerryChristmas & Happy New Year #2014

>>>>

Cheers to a New Year and another chance to get it right ~ Oprah Winfrey 💚

Night #TGIF tomorrow

#29276   2013/12/27 11:02AM
    MsSuperSuds

Faith is daring to put your dream to the test. It is better to try to do something and fail than to try to do nothing and succeed. — Robert H. Schuller

Good afternoon, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby! I have great faith that I shall see more of you on screen in 2014 than we have seen in the last 6 years. Glad you had a lovely Christmas and I am definitely hoping and wishing for a stellar new year for you, your family and careers. Will holler at you next time.

Hey Lanie, Rfan, Bail, Luvroflife, L4LANE!! Thanks to all the LANERs who have been posting faithfully on this site to support LANE! I am jumping the gun a bit; but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

#29277   2013/12/27 11:02AM
    MsSuperSuds

Faith is daring to put your dream to the test. It is better to try to do something and fail than to try to do nothing and succeed. — Robert H. Schuller

Good afternoon, Mr. & Mrs. Ashby! I have great faith that I shall see more of you on screen in 2014 than we have seen in the last 6 years. Glad you had a lovely Christmas and I am definitely hoping and wishing for a stellar new year for you, your family and careers. Will holler at you next time.

Hey Lanie, Rfan, Bail, Luvroflife, L4LANE!! Thanks to all the LANERs who have been posting faithfully on this site to support LANE! I am jumping the gun a bit; but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

#29278   2013/12/28 10:40AM
    MsSuperSuds

Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other - it doesn't matter who it is - and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other. — Mother Teresa

Have a great day on the last Saturday in 2013! Will catch you next time! In the meantime, be good to yourself, your family and your neighbors. Keep smiling and enjoy the day! Will catch you next time.

#29279   2013/12/28 11:37AM
    luvroflife

Wow! Only a few days remaining in 2013! Looking forward to Lane in 2014; at least its starting on a different 'foot' than last year this time! LOL!!

Love, Happiness, Prosperity in 2014 to Laners!

#29280   2013/12/29 07:27AM
    Rfan

Showing some love for the best couple in Daytime Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby. YR's IT COUPLE. Go Lane you are still tbe best. Looking forward to your new sl. from the spoilers out so far it looks like there will be a lot going on. Can hardly wait I know DG/CK will bring their A game.

« 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list