List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 04:14PM, Views: 7003115, Replies: 30110
    « 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 » »| page:
    #29121   2013/11/14 06:55PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    shalaydra75

I am still waiting for the business s/l.

#29122   2013/11/15 05:58PM
    MsSuperSuds

I am looking forward to a new and better life for Mr. & Mrs. Ashby. Have a great night and an even better evening. Will holler at you again next time.

This site prevents me from posting. I finally had to use safari/google or anything I could find that would allow me to post here.

#29123   2013/11/17 05:26PM
    MsSuperSuds

Laugh at yourself, but don't ever aim your doubt at yourself. Be bold. When you embark for strange places, don't leave any of yourself safely on shore. Have the nerve to go into unexplored territory. — Alan Alda

Hey Ashby Family! Can hardly wait to see what unexplored territory into which you are venturing. I wish you well. And wherever or whatever you choose, I hope its not half as difficult as posting on this MB. It has taken me half a day to post in 3 threads.

Have a great Sunday and I will catch you next time!

#29124   2013/11/17 06:08PM
    shalaydra75

Tam Lane! I cannot wait until they start their own business.

#29125   2013/11/18 12:50PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Ashby Family! Hope to see you enjoying yourselves; so I am looking forward to seeing you on screen soon. Luv ya much! Will holler at you again ASAP.

#29126   2013/11/18 03:36PM
    shalaydra75

Cannot wait to see Lane tomorrow. Go Lane!!!!!!

#29127   2013/11/18 06:41PM
    restlesstalk

Love Lane! Can't wait to see them!

#29128   2013/11/19 05:02PM
    MsSuperSuds

Goals: There's no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There's no telling what you can do when you believe in them. There's no telling what will happen when you act upon them. — Jim Rohn

Hey Lily & Cane! Hope there is a good plan in place for you! I can hardly wait to see what this new venture you are going into. AND I hope it is worth the wait, the anticipation, some good stories and screentime. Luv you much, Ashby family! Goodnight and I will check you next time.

#29129   2013/11/19 06:50PM
    L4LANE

Good Evening Lane Fans,
    Wanted to drop in to say that I am still here and loving my couple more than ever. Sorry that I have not been able to post lately, my computer crashed and I cannot use my work computer to post.
    Lanie, I wanted to tell you that I never got your e-mail my computer crashed and deleted all my e-mails. Please send me the e-mail on my husband e-mailed do you have it? I should have my computer back soon so that we can chat.

Can' wait to see my couple this week, CK/DG are simply the best and the only thing that keeps me interested in this show

#29130   2013/11/19 06:56PM
    L4LANE

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote daneerose: Is Christel's Birthday this month? Are we doing something for her?

MsSuperSuds:

Good afteroon, Ashby Family! I miss you. Hope to see you on screen soon. Will holler at you again next time. Have a great afteroon and evening.

Danneerose, sending birthday cards should be eough. Other than that, I have no plans.

We could put together a basket with birthday cards and or postcards and have it delivered.

And / or

how about putting together a small donation for this organization
    @LivingonOne
    it seems to be something that CK is involved with and maybe we could even trend it on twitter and to promote awareness.

Christel Khalil @ChristelAdnana
    4 Nov
    @LivingonOne is available on iTunes! If you haven't seen this inspiring movie go watch it now!

www.livingonone.org

Living on One is a production and social impact studio that creates films and educational videos to raise awareness and inspire action around extreme poverty.

just some ideas but whatever you guys want to do is fine with me

Ladies,

Please let me know if you need money, anything for CK
    please let me know i

« 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list