List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 09:33PM, Views: 6506936, Replies: 29897
    « 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 » »| page:
    #29111   2013/11/12 01:54PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart. — Unknown

Just wanted to say hello. Hope that all is well in Ashby Land. I read that you will get your customary 3 - 5 minutes in tomorrow's episode. I still do not like the writing for you & am looking forward to improvements ASAP. Hope the new story will bring something decent to the screen for you.

I can hardly believe that Neil is defending both Mason and Hilary while using your past errors to shut you down. Stupid man! Hope Neil's longevity on the show is not being sacrificed for Hilary's or Mason's stay. How stupid & misplaced are his allegiances in this blogger/vengeance story? Cane is fighting for his family, his life against these two devils. Not one set of events from Cane's past has absolutely anything to do with the current situation. Forgiveness is one thing; but remorse & penitennce is another. Neither Hilary nor Mason show remorse nor have they received any penalties nor have they suffered for wrongdoing. Hope stupid Neil figures that out b/f its too late. Better yet, I hope both of these cretins turn their wrath on both Neil & Jack. Will holler at you again on tomorrow.

I have missed an episode. Neil is really defending Mason too? I am disrespectful of what the writers are doing to Neil. I hope that Lane stand their ground even if it means that they have to distance themselves from Neil.

MsSuds, I love how we communicate with each. We can disagree without being disagreeable. I think that in another thread I hit "reply with quote" which made my statement murky. I strong agree with your points about the ratings. I was disagreeing with another posters who claimed that things are great.

#29112   2013/11/12 01:54PM
    shalaydra75

Sorry for the double quote.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 01:57PM
    #29113   2013/11/12 02:22PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart. — Unknown

Just wanted to say hello. Hope that all is well in Ashby Land. I read that you will get your customary 3 - 5 minutes in tomorrow's episode. I still do not like the writing for you & am looking forward to improvements ASAP. Hope the new story will bring something decent to the screen for you.

I can hardly believe that Neil is defending both Mason and Hilary while using your past errors to shut you down. Stupid man! Hope Neil's longevity on the show is not being sacrificed for Hilary's or Mason's stay. How stupid & misplaced are his allegiances in this blogger/vengeance story? Cane is fighting for his family, his life against these two devils. Not one set of events from Cane's past has absolutely anything to do with the current situation. Forgiveness is one thing; but remorse & penitennce is another. Neither Hilary nor Mason show remorse nor have they received any penalties nor have they suffered for wrongdoing. Hope stupid Neil figures that out b/f its too late. Better yet, I hope both of these cretins turn their wrath on both Neil & Jack. Will holler at you again on tomorrow.

I have missed an episode. Neil is really defending Mason too? I am disrespectful of what the writers are doing to Neil. I hope that Lane stand their ground even if it means that they have to distance themselves from Neil.

MsSuds, I love how we communicate with each. We can disagree without being disagreeable. I think that in another thread I hit "reply with quote" which made my statement murky. I strong agree with your points about the ratings. I was disagreeing with another posters who claimed that things are great.

Shalaydra, I understand exactly what you were saying & I applaud your posts. My response was directed at that poster who stated that I might have some kind of agenda by posting the ratings. At least that is the gist of what I took his statements in his post to mean. He was citing all the great things that he enjoyed about Y&R & the great things the writers had planned or that were coming up soon. There is not one thing he listed that I am interested in wasting my time viewing. I refuse to sit in front of my TV set one whole hour just to get 2 or maybe 3 minutes of LANE in the whole episode. JFP can keep that little bit. I tried to watch today's episode & its was so boring, I turned it off after less than 10 minutes. I cannot stand to listen to Victor Newman talk thru a whole episode. I will not hang on for that. I am looking for some well-written stories for LANE & the Winters clan. Like you stated, if Cane & Lily, Neil, Devon don't have decent stories, I am not interested in watching.

What they are doing to Neil is just plain stupid and suicidal for Y&R. Think of the number of folks who are going to be turned off by this new attitude of Neil's supporting somebody(s) he does not know over his family. And on top of that, he keeps on twisting the knife about Cane's past as if what happened then makes him ielligible to protect his family NOW! If I was Lily, I would never speak to Neil again. That father/daughter cord would be cut!! The writers claim they don't know what to write for these folks. They are lying! They just do not want to write for these folks.

#29114   2013/11/12 07:37PM
    Lanealways

Quote daneerose: Is Christel's Birthday this month? Are we doing something for her?

MsSuperSuds:

Good afteroon, Ashby Family! I miss you. Hope to see you on screen soon. Will holler at you again next time. Have a great afteroon and evening.

Danneerose, sending birthday cards should be eough. Other than that, I have no plans.

We could put together a basket with birthday cards and or postcards and have it delivered.

And / or

how about putting together a small donation for this organization
    @LivingonOne
    it seems to be something that CK is involved with and maybe we could even trend it on twitter and to promote awareness.

Christel Khalil @ChristelAdnana
    4 Nov
    @LivingonOne is available on iTunes! If you haven't seen this inspiring movie go watch it now!

www.livingonone.org

Living on One is a production and social impact studio that creates films and educational videos to raise awareness and inspire action around extreme poverty.

just some ideas but whatever you guys want to do is fine with me

#29115   2013/11/12 07:41PM
    Lanealways

FF this information for anyone who would like to get involved. Please be sure to keep our friends in the Philippines in your prayers.

How to help: Organizations offering relief to Typhoon Haiyan survivors in the Philippines :

For more information visit:

worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/12/21386694-how-to-help-organizations-offeri... />

The Philippine Red Cross

www.redcross.org.ph

The American Red Cross

www.redcross.org/news/article/Red-Cross-Sends-Support-to-Philippines-for-Typhoon... />

has launched a family tracing service among other aid operations. If you are unable to reach a family member in the Philippines, you can contact your local chapter of the American Red Cross to initiate a tracing case. Representatives added that it has deployed two people to assist with assessments in the Philippines. It asks those who want to support relief efforts to mail a check to their local American Red Cross chapter, with "Philippines Typhoons and Flood" in the memo line. Go to redcross.org for local chapter information or redcross.org.ph to donate directly to the Philippine Red Cross.

Google has also launched a person finder.
    AT&T and Verizon are offering free calls and texts to the Philippines for customers trying to contact friends and family there in the wake of Typhoon Haiyan.

For more information and organizations please visit:

worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/12/
    21386694-how-to-help-organizations-offering-relief-to-typhoon-haiyan-survivors[/... />

Credit: The Associated Press and Reuters contributed to this report.

This story was originally published on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:00 PM EST

Note: make sure the organisation you’re donating to is legitimate!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 07:42PM
    #29116   2013/11/13 04:31AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the best couple in Daytime.

#29117   2013/11/13 06:57PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night Lily & Cane Ashby! Love your sauna scenes today. Best 4 minutes of the whole episode. Have a good night & I will check you later. Sleep we'll.

#29118   2013/11/13 08:35PM
    shalaydra75

I needed to carve a chair from a block of ice to absorb the heat from that sauna scene.

#29119   2013/11/14 07:52AM
    Rfan

Support for the hottest couple in Daytime.

#29120   2013/11/14 01:43PM
    MsSuperSuds

There will always be a frontier where there is an open mind and a willing hand. — Charles F. Kettering

Good afternoon, Ashby family! Looks like you will go on a quest to follow your heart and find your life's dream. Whatever that might be, I hope that you will be successful. Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon.

Glad to know that Tristan Rogers is returning as Colin Atkinsonn. What that means for LANE remains to be seen. Whatever the premise, I hope it is better written than the last time around. I am lookig forward to another Jill/Colin reunion AND I hope there is no threat from Colin to kill her this time.

« 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list