List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 03:20PM, Views: 6583913, Replies: 29953
    « 2904 2905 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 » »| page:
    #29081   2013/11/05 12:57PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    MsSuperSuds

Quote daneerose: I enjoyed seeing Lily tell off that Ho-bag and Jack too. I cannot believe after all the time Jack has known Lily and seen all she has gone through in her young life he would take sides with BroomHilda over Lily. Jackazz is a great name for him. I agree with Victor. I see there is a thread on this board about Jack snapping at Lily and the usual suspects are defending Hilary. I am surprised they aren't angry at Hilary since she didn't do what they wanted her to do. Break up Lane so Lily could be free. Funny how if they cant have what they want they turn on Lily. #fairweatherfans

I hear you, babe, loud and clear. It's a crying shame that newbies like Hil & Head have to hang on Cane & Lily to the point of almost destruction b/f they are moved on elsewhere. I am sick of the same old crap every set of plot points they are given. The only reason they were included in this one is that nobody gave a rat's patootie about this stupid woman trashing Gus Rogan or the Michaelsons or Neil in her blogs. The only way to half way save the story is for them to include Canne & Lily. Now good old uncle-daddy Neil is rooting for the other side. AND he encouraged Jack to do the same. What kind of a father, employer or close family friend does that? I cannot root for either of these men--ever again. JackAzzAbbott is a moniker that is really growing on me. Hope to see more LANE soon! Luv Lily and Cane! LANE ROCKS!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/05 12:59PM
    #29082   2013/11/05 02:14PM
    shalaydra75

I hope to see Lane tomorrow.

#29083   2013/11/06 07:10AM
    luvroflife

Hi Laners!

In to show my love and support for Lane. Hopefully we'll see Lane soon in their own story, not as an intro/prop for newbies and vets who can't carry their own s/ls.

#29084   2013/11/06 07:37AM
    daneerose

Morning Lane Fans! I would post more on this board if I didn't have to sign in every time I wanted to post. Is there some way to stay signed in whenever I leave the page?

There is a Veterans Day Celebration on Monday. I see all the Winters are there except Lily. What do they have against this character/actress? I am not getting my hopes up on Cane and Lily's new story line. I will watch but I will not expect much.

LaneRocks so Long Live Lane

#29085   2013/11/06 08:53AM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Ashby family! Hope to see you on screen soon. Luv you. Have a great day & I will catch up with you next time.

#29086   2013/11/06 09:09AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey Ashby family! Hope to see you on screen soon. Luv you. Have a great day & I will catch up with you next time.

Anny, Y&R is horrible!! The actresses no one wants to see or care that much about are constantly on the front burner. So goes the constant downhill slide of the show. WHAT A MEDIOCRE, boring show Y&R has become! Can you imagine Neil seeking TGVN's advice on fatherhood or financial investments for Devon? Or Devon seeking Victor as a mentor or investment advisor instead of Neil? Or Devon bonding with dumbass Mason over music after knowing his part in helping Hilary destroy Cane & Lily. This writing team is so inept to the point of being ridiculously stupid!

#29087   2013/11/06 05:49PM
    MsSuperSuds

The finish line is just the beginning of a whole new race. — Unknown

And I hope it will be a good, solid race with a great plan. Good night! Sleep tight! Don't let the bedbugs bite. Hope to catch more of you on screen soon. In the meantime, have a great time w/ Charlie & Mattie.

#29088   2013/11/06 07:30PM
    shalaydra75

G Lane!!!

#29089   2013/11/07 04:13AM
    Rfan

Showing some morning love for the best couple in Daytime

#29090   2013/11/07 06:39AM
    Rfan

To the top for the one and only Mr and Mrs Cane and Lily Ashby.

« 2904 2905 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list