List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2009/01/13 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 11:53AM, Views: 6671140, Replies: 30008
    « 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 » »| page:
    #29051   2013/10/28 11:47AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!
    alanadz

I wish the writers were more creative with Lane. Find something else for them to do outside of their marriage and family.

#29052   2013/10/28 03:47PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Nature, by example, shows us anything worthwhile comes over time. Anything worthwhile grows methodically, building on a strong foundation. Develop a willingness to carry on despite roadblocks. — Jaren L. Davis

Hey Ashby Family! Glad you decided to carry on against all roadblocks! Die hard fans never bought the cool-aid MAB was selling; so lets hope for a brighter future for you on screen w/ this regime. Luv you much and I will holler at you again next time. Enjoy your Sunday!

Hey Rfan! I have no knowledge of a storyline that LANERs asked for or what kind it is. BUT I do hope that a new storyline is actually coming up for LANE and that it will be a creative & good one AND a positive one w/ good writing. I would love to see Cane fight Victor for Chancellor. Business stories are needed. Thanks for the info.

Hello Suds,

I totally agree with you about a good, creative, well written s/l for Lane after all this couple deserves that for all that the doom/gloom that they have endured under past and so far this present regime. I'm not buying this Katherine left Chancellor Industries to Victor bull crap. Why would she leave Cane as CEO of CI just to leave the company to Victor, who doesn't need it anyway, it doesn't make the eye of a needle worth of sense. If anything, Cane, Neil, Devon and Lily should start their own company after all Neil and Cane are good business men.

#29053   2013/10/28 04:55PM
    shalaydra75

I, too, want Lane and the Winters to start their own company. I hope the new s/l will not be another attack on them. I hope it allows them to fully shine.

#29054   2013/10/28 05:16PM
    luvroflife

So agree with all of You! The Winters/Ashbys need to be acclimated into the business side of this show. Hoping for the best....

Love Lane!

#29055   2013/10/28 09:19PM
    Lanealways

^^^ Good Night #LanersNFriends....Happy Tuesday tomorrow xoxo
    hope all is well

@lisastar08
    25 Oct
    @WeLoveLane McKenna and Aidan are participating in @Star_Kidz's Q&A event if anyone has any questions for them star-kidz.net/holidayevent/ 
    Retweeted by Lane Fans

star-kidz.net/holidayevent/

Starkidz staff þ@Star_Kidz 25 Oct

Have you submitted your questions yet? We've recently added families from #YR, #Days, #AMC, and #Parenthood! star-kidz.net/holidayevent/

star-kidz.net/holidayevent/submissions.php

If you'd like to submit your questions for the actress and actor who portray the Ashby Twins (McKenna (Mattie) and Aidan (Charlie) you may do so at the above link.

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<

@stefaniefikret
    25 Oct
    @DanielGoddard @ChristelAdnana I made this today. Adore you both. Love Lane! pic.twitter.com/tFyaHCG5Hf
    Retweeted by Lane Fans

https://twitter.com/stefaniefikret/status/393870239122739201/photo/1

>>>>>>>>

Also check out these beautiful #ChristelKhalil Fashions by @Angemode www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJfmzo-EV2k … 😘😘

enjoy.

>>>>>>>>

Please start mailing your LaneVotes for the next round TY😘

🐎Vt @ChristelAdnana @DanielGoddard #LilyNCaneLaneyr 2 CBS (abc) Readers Poll c/o Soaps In Depth 270 Sylvan Ave;Englewood Cliffs;NJ 07632 T✉️

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 09:23PM
    #29056   2013/10/29 12:40PM
    MsSuperSuds

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. — Agatha Christie

Hey Ashby Family! You are grand! Love seeing you on screen. Hope to get more than a glimpse pf you soon. Luv you much and I will holler at you again ASAP. Have a great day.

Cane attended the furneral. Lily did not attend the funeral b/c (as usual) the twins are sick--both of them. So "helicopter mom"is stayng home to look after the urchins.

I also see that Neil offers Hilary a job at Jabot! Shame on that man. He has no regard for anyone other than himself. OOPS! There goes the "father of the year" award down the drain! Neil should not reward someone for terrorizing his family & expect that to be OK w/ them or the fans. The writers can do better than this for Neil. What a ratings pooper this is going to be!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 12:42PM
    #29057   2013/10/29 03:21PM
    Rfan

Love and support for the best couple in Daytime. Lane/the twins on tomorrow US

#29058   2013/10/29 03:27PM
    shalaydra75

MsSuds-Although Neil is one of my favorite characters, I agree with you that he is failing in his fatherly duties. Although MAB turned him into a cheater, she did not tamper with him being a good father. I was shocked when he supported Devon's attempt to bribe Hillary to leave town. A good father would have had a talk with Devon about unwisely spending his money. What good parent will take his/her child' money to assuage his guilt? Hillary has shown that she knows how to conceal her will motives, and she is dangerous. Just because she told Neil that she understands his position, does not mean that she does. Having her around places Little Mo, Lily, the twins and Devon in jeopardy. I am so glad that Lily is not taking Hillary BULL. I am just disgusted with the writers. I am hoping that they will have a good s/l for Lane. GO LANE!!!

#29059   2013/10/29 05:50PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Shalaydra! I am glad Lily is being written to stand up for herself & not be a doormat for Hilary to walk over. Can't say much for Neil these days. I have backed off this guy for a while. What he is doing makes absolutely no logical sense to me at all.

#29060   2013/10/29 08:24PM
    shalaydra75

I here you Suds! Go Lily.

« 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list